bad timing

Your Pov

I think my training have finally paid off since I am now holding down a girl to the floor. Alice's knife retracted from her hand as I threaten to twist it. I managed to hold one of her arm to her back why her other hand tries to push herself up because my weight was overpowering hers. I was so lucky to catch her arm.

" Let go of me, bitch! You are heavy!" Damn I honestly didn't expect Alice to be more.....I don't know.. Nice? Pure? Like how Yo describe her.

This girl right here is rude and difficult.

" No thanks. I rather not get stabbed by you. You are the one that attack me!"

" Well you're a thief and a pest!" She shout back

" Why am I a thief? I barely know you!"

She pause for a second. And look behind her shoulder to look a me silently.

" Hey can I tell you a secret?" I lean closer to the back of her head.

" What is i-" I fell for it. She pounded her own head to my nose letting me back away and grabbing my nose in pain. I can feel blood coming out.

" Goddamn it!" I could see Alice tries to get back her knife but I acted quick and threw a nearby vase at her. It crashed next to her making her scream. And I grab another random object and threw it at her hitting her arm. She wince

" What the hell! You threw a snowglobe at me?!" She snarl
" That was revenge for my nose." I wipe the blood away but it didn't help.

I saw her holding the thing she was trying to open earlier. It was some box.
" I need that necklace!" She pointed at the necklace that I was wearing. It was the key shape locket Yo gave  me .

" I'm guessing you need it to open that box?"

" Yes! That doesn't belong to you!" I thought about it.

" No....I don't wanna."

Alice looks super pissed.

" Why not!!" She quickly grab the knife to threaten me again
" Well first tell me how are you alive?" When I asked that she look confused

" What the hell does that even mean? Am I supposed to be dead?"
" Huh...?"
" It doesn't matter. I only need the key.
With an open spot she kick my stomach and punch me. I fell but I grab her so she fell with me.

From that point it was heating battle with us girls playing with knives and deflected each other. At some chances she keeps trying to grab hold of my locket but fail.
" I already have Yo ruining my life!! I don't need you!"
What did she mean by that?

" What did Yo do to you!!" I ask

" Things you'll never understand!" She said angerly

A knife was shot in her direction making her dodge.

The two of us look at the figure at the same time. It was actually the first time I was glad to see him

" Can I join the knife party?" Hitsuo-sensei ask smirking

" Hitsuo-sensei?"

" Hi darling~ I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier. But I'm here now to Protect my girl friends threats. He glare at Alice who returned the same look.
" Who are you? " she spat.

" Why don't you introduce yourself first? I'm older than you. Show some respect, brat." He pulls out another knife

How many knives do this guy have? -_-

" respect for you? As if!" She smirk. " You're not even worth my time." She pick up the box and point at me.

" You! I'll be back for you. And you." She points at Hitsuo-sensei.

" Get out of my way! Or I'll kill you. But for not I need to go." She backs away to a nearby window.

Hitsuo-sensei tilt his head curiously. He walks toward her direction with a mischievous smile.

" Now why do you have to go? Are you busy?" He play with his knife.

" You could stay and we could have so much fun~"

Alice chuckled a little while backing up slowly.

"With you? No thanks. I already dealt with Yo. I don't want to deal with you right now." With one last word she threw a book at his direction and jump out the window. He blocked it and we both glance out the now broke window. There was no trace of her

" Tch... what a great way to spend the afternoon. Are you ok?" He ask looking concern.

I nodded

" How did you find me?" I ask

He smile

" You can call it lover's institutions~"

" cut the crap."

he frown but shrugged

" Fine. I have some guy looking out for you."

" Is it the same guy who has been working for you and spying on me?"

" Yep~"

" So like an accomplice?"

" Something like that...."

" Can I meet him?"
He glare at me
" You don't need to see more men in your life." He said in a low tone. I just nodded ok not wanting trouble.

" Do you ....pay your accomplice?"

" That I do."he look at me curious
" why do you ask?" he saw me frown to the side
" Damn....Kobe doesn't do that with me." That made him chuckle lightly which made me froze. I didn't think he cab laugh like that . He has a nice laugh- wait....wtf an I thinking.

"So...." he started
" Do you know that girl?"
"Well yeah I heard from Yo that she was his ex. And she died......" I look at Sensei. He frown

" Wait? You think I would "killed" her? He look offended

I roll my eyes
" Well obviously not since she is still running around somewhere."

" I don't even know this girl. Just because she was one of his ex doesn't means I kill her. I only kill two of them. I'm pretty sure Kobe murder more." That was when I heard of a chuckle. Talk about ex machina . Another person is here.

We loom to see Kobe lean against the door.

" That's cruel of you to say that sensei. I thought you thought of me as a good student." He eyed the knives on our hands and frown.

" Y/n , you were talking to long so I got worried and came over to check for your safety. Instead I found the place trashed and you two.....with murdering making tools."he look emotionless at sensei. " Neh, sensei....are you going to hurt my property?" Wait wtf...? What did he just call me.

Kobe looks in a bad mood again

Damn it! This is a bad time...again! How do I explained this.

" W-wait....shouldn't you stay home...Kobe? What if Yo gets lonely?" That made him laugh
" I wouldn't worry. He wouldn't escape~ I already dealt with him." I feel a bit nervous at his words. Oh no! Did Kobe hurt Yo again?

" What do you mean by that? Did you do something to Yo?" He smiles.

" Don't worry about~ Its not any of your concern anyway. "He pat my head and move me out of the way. Now to deal with him." If possible I think his eyes were more shallow than before. At the same time it has a certain bloodlust to it . It gave me chills watching him gave sensei a cold smile.

Kobe looks like he was the most excited at his peak. And I can tell he's not the only one. I could only stare at that expression on Hitsuo-sensei's face.

Author's note
Surprise ppl! I have update right away~ I know? Shocking right? XD I will not do this often. But today I was stuck with nothing but my phone so why not. I actually wouldn't feel like it if someobe didn't beg me to update. So even though not l may not get much views on this story. Those would support and like the story thank you^^ it may not be perfect( trust me I was more motivated last year when I began it. There was more feedback) but those who still read it, thank you^^