Meeting him

Warning: long chapter
Your pov
I woke up with my hair messy and bags under my eyes. I couldn't sleep that well after thinking about last night. During the night, I could hear the phone vibrate several times and I can tell  that it's from him. I pick up my phone wondering what is so important that he have to constantly send me messages

3:56
Unknown: I can't wait for school to start, can you?😊
5:20
Unknown: Are you sleeping well? Cuz I am. I'm having pleasant dreams about you.

6:45
I just woke up from this really amazing dream. You were there with me. And we were all alone. You were also naked with me too and we were doing all these amazing stuff I can't speak of. Maybe I'll show you sometimes?😋

7:00
If we do have kids, do you want it to be a boy or a girl? I think a prefer a girl if she looks like you

7:30
Unknown: Good morning,y/n-chan! Did you sleep well? I hope you did because today we get to meet in person. I brought you a gift at the door. It should arrive any minute.

All these texts creep me out but what really what astound me was the last part. I'm not sure if he knew I've moved in Kobe's place. The only people I've told are Yo and my friends. So its impossible, right? There's only one way to find out.

I ran downstairs and out the open the front porch. I look down to examine anything strange but there wasn't anything. I sigh in relief. But a sudden vibration interrupted me. I look at the text.

Unknown: In the mailbox, dear.

I frowned at my phone. 'So does this mean he knows?' I walked to the mailbox and opened in. Inside was an envelope. I opened it to see photos. Not ordinary photos, but some of me and Kobe.
Our back were turn from the camera so only backs was visible. The background showed Yo shopping at a certain mall. All of the photos are the same with us stalking him but going to different stores. The last photo is us standing near Yo's house.

I can tell this means business. I type another text to him.

Me: what is the meaning of this?

Unknown: Sorry, hun I had to take extra precautions. I knew its too good to be true if you actually choose to be with be me right away. I know you only have eyes for one man. It's that Kobe guy, isn't it?

Me: Leave him alone. He's got nothing to do with this. And why are you giving me these pictures? You do realize I can rip them up ,right? Disposing all pieces of blackmail?

Unknown: That would be true if it was the only copy. I have plenty more copies with me, hun😋

Me: Why are you doing this? And don't say cuz you love me sicko. This is not love.

Unknown: But its true, kitten. I've always love you the moment I laid eyes on you. I also have the photos on my phone and I can send it the media if I wish. So don't tell Kobe and come alone, alright? You don't want anyone to get hurt do you?

'Well I do want you hurt' I thought bitterly.

-----------------------------------
After eating breakfast, Kobe hand me a piece of paper. I looked at it and ask " What is this?" " A list of chores I need you to take care of." He said
1. Get more pictures of Yo-senpai
2. Get something from Yo
3. Kill people who might be after Yo-senpai.

" You are the most creative person, you know?" I said sarcastically. My (eye color) orbs. bored into his blue ones. Kobe ruffled his messy silver locks sheepishly. " Hey I came up with this earlier this morning so I'm still sleepy, alright? Besides would you prefer a longer list? I'm sure it'll give you something to do besides watch TV all day~"
I quickly shook my head " Kobe-kun.....I think I'm good. But answer this. Why am I doing this instead of you? Isn't this your daily routine? I thought you couldn't stand to be away from Yo."