more trouble and my savior?

I also added a mayu picture cuz she's soooo cute

I also added a mayu picture cuz she's soooo cute. Again I don't own the pics just the story and ocs. Also warning: might contain sexual theme

1st pov(Y/n)

As I excited the classroom, I look behind to see if he follow me.I'm really afraid of what our next meeting would be like. Luckily he isn't following , but since I wasn't looking up ahead, I collided with something hard. I fell down to the ground

" Ow!" Said the figure.

I looked up to see Yo Kikan holding his head due to the pain. His girlfriend, Dai rush to his side worried. She gave me a visible glare.

"Um......I'm sorry."

" You don't seem sorry nor do you look-"

"Dai, that enough." Yo snapped.

He then turn my attention on me while......blushing? What the hell?

" Forgive me .I'm the one at fault here. I've should've seen you coming."

Dai was gonna defended him when he motioned her to stop talking as if she's a misbehaving child. Yo is popular, handsome, nice(or so I heard) and is very well known. Who wouldn't wanna be with him?
.............Me. I loathed him.

In my opinion, even if he is handsome, he's just so...........plain
As if there's nothing unique about him. I honestly don't know what girls see in him(probably just his look) Plus, he practically stole Kobe-kun from me.

Yo's Pov

There she is. Y/n L/n. She's pretty well known for being mysterious and I had my eyes on her for a while now. I tried to hold my annoyance around y/n as my girlfriend tries to yank my arm trying to drag me. I whisper for her to stop. She was reluctant but stopped. Y/n was given me a poker face like she give for everyone except her friends and Kobe Miyamoto. That guys gives me creeps and I don't see how y/n is friends with him. When I talked to him once for a pencil. He started stuttering and went all red, which is not how he usually act around people. So when he continued this action for 3 minutes, I finally gave him a smile and say " never mind, its fine." I walked over to a girl and asked her for a pencil. On the corner of my eyes, I swore a saw a menacing glare as he snap his pencil. He seems to be angry....with the girl? What a strange guy.

Whatever I don't care. I continue to look at her with a smile hoping to get a reaction from her. Nothing. She just look at me unamused.

"Are you hurt or anything?" she shook her head.

Not even a smile? I bet she would look so cute with one. Compare to other girls, whenever I'm with y/n, I feel a warm feeling in my chest and it's makes me nervous really. I don't show show it of coarse, but I feel paranoid about messing it up. Forget about Dai. I mean she can be nice......at times but the reason why I went out with her is because she wrote me a love letter and was really emotional about it when she confess. I didn't wanna hurt her feeling so I'd agree. I regretted my choice because after that, she was annoying and clingy. Not only that, now Y/n doesn't have a chance with me. I like to think Y/n is one of those girls who hide their feelings but actually likes me. Every girl do, right?