43-pit stop

"Next stop a hotel" we all cheered when the driver popped his head around and announced the news. "Finally a proper bed" I cheered flinging myself back against the sofa in the back of the bus excited about the prospect of sleeping in a real bed for the first time in days, don't get me wrong touring is everything that I could ever wish for but the bunks really are a pain to sleep in . I sighed and looked at the clock doing a quick calculation in my head working out the time it would be in America. I worked it out it was a pretty reasonable time in my mind Ross should be up so with that in mind I left the back and went to where the bunks were located pushing aside the red curtain of my bunk and crawling in retrieving my phone from the front pocket of my tarten skinny jeans and failing Ross' familiar number.

It didn't take long for Ross to pick up "hey" he said "I've been waiting a long time for this phone call" I smiled at the sound of his voice "well the waitings over the phone call has arrived" he laughed "awesome I was thinking that little miss rock star was becoming too busy for her boyfriend I've read the reviews online you're killing it out there the critics love you!" He exclaimed praising me, making me blush "oh stop you I've read that you guys are killing it everyone is going absolutely mad on the new stuff you guys are releasing" I told him "it's insane." I was gushing on the phone to Ross some more about everything that was going on when the curtain to my bunk got ripped back “hey Matti we’re at the hotel” Hayley told me “got to go speak to you soon” I finished up our phone conversation and hung up on him putting my phone back in my pocket and jumping out my bunk “luggage is already outside waiting for us” I nodded my head and made my way outside the bus with my sunglasses shielding my eyes from the sun and the flashes of the cameras that were by us. I collected my bright blue suitcase and wheeled it into the hotel pushing my sunglasses up so they nestled in the mess that was my hair this morning “alright everyone Hayley and Matti are rooming together the rest of you can sort it out among yourselves” our tour manager told us giving me and Hayley a key to our room “off you go settle in and get some rest you have the day off tomorrow to explore” we took the keys and made our way to the lifts watching as the boys argued over who was rooming with who. They eventually sorted it out while the lift doors were closing this made us laugh as we saw them run in vain to try and get to the lift on time “bye boys” I waved at them as the doors shut in their faces.

We were still laughing when the lift doors opened up on our floor “alright Hayley now time for a bit of counting” “1, 2 , 3” “10 yay found it!” we exclaimed high fiving each other we put the key in the door and pushed it open and dumping our stuff by the beds that we picked promptly fell on “it’s nice to be sleeping in a real bed” I told the air “sure is” Hayley agreed cuddling up to her duvet “to celebrate our stay in the hotel I think we should make a fort” I said out of nowhere “that’s a bit random” Hayley stated “yeah but it’s fun” I told her grabbing the pillows from my bed.

An hour later and we had the ultimate fort built in the middle of our hotel room. Me and Hayley were sat in our fort when we heard a knock at the door “who is it?” I sing songed “it’s us Matti” I giggled “who’s us?” I asked “you’re an idiot Matti just open the damn door” I huffed and got up making my way to the door and opening it “that was rude guys” I told them putting my hands on my hips and jutting them out “whatever Matti I can’t believe you built a fort without us” Jack exclaimed “well it sucks to be you doesn’t it Jack?” I told him moving out the doorway and letting them enter the room Hayley stuck her head out of the fort door “oh hi lil Brit dudes” she greeted the guys “where’s Taylor and Jeremy?” she asked “don’t know” Harry shrugged his shoulders as he crawled into the fort “last I saw they were down by the pool” my eyes lit up with glee “there’s a pool?” I questioned “yep there’s a pool” I jumped up and grabbed my bikini and made my way to the bathroom changing into the boys swimming trunks and comic strip bikini top “see ya later guys I’m heading to the pool” I told them as I ran out the hotel room towel and flip flops in hand I was walking down the corridor when it occurred to me I didn’t have a clue where the pool was located sheepishly I made my way back to the hotel room and stuck my head through the door frame “where is the pool?” I asked making everyone laugh.

A/N hi guys this is a re upload of the completed chapter yay! anyway sorry for the long wait and poopy chapter I feel really bad. on a brighter note I'm starting to write a Ratliff fanfiction and a 5 Seconds of Summer fanfiction that is heavily based round Luke Hemmings those will be uploaded once I've finished one of the stories i'm working on now wont be long till this one is finished I think only 3 or 4 more chapters give or take a few anyway thanks for reading!

BTW 5 Seconds of Summer were at the Brit Awards last night!!!!!!!!!!! And R5 are in Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy bunny at the moment. On the side is 5 Seconds of Summer enjoy! (They sound slightly similar to R5 don't you think well I think so)