46-for the first time

“That was the best tour ever guys thank you for coming along” Hayley told us pulling her suitcase through the airport behind her “we’re just glad you wanted us to be your opening act” I told Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor “yeah thanks for this amazing experience” Jack told them carrying his base guitar case and suitcase. We continued walking “well what if I said we’re going on tour again in 2 months’ time and we want you to be our opening act” all of our jaws hit the floor “you serious?” I choked out around my shock “yeah you guys kill it on stage” Hayley praised our performances “we would love to see you play live again” I squealed with delight at the thought of playing another tour the boys’ eyes lighting up in excitement.

During our talk of touring again we had finally walked out of arrivals to the area where the family wait. I scanned the area my eyes finding my mum and my brother Michael I quickly walked over to them “MATTI!” Michael yelled launching himself at me “errm hey bro?” I questioned dropping my suitcase and carry on in surprise “I missed you” he murmured into our hug “I missed you too bro now can you let go of me?” I asked him grabbing at his arms that were constricting me “oh yeah sorry it’s just it was soo quiet at home it was weird” I laughed at him “well tour was amazing! I could get use to this” I said greeting my mum “I glad you had fun darling” she grinned “there’s someone else to see you too” mum jerked her head to behind me I turned round and came face to face with “ROSS” I squealed jumping into his arms “hey Matti” he grinned at me spinning me around as I bent my legs up and squealed with happiness “I missed you so much” I told him our foreheads pressed together he gave me a quick peck on the lips still grinning “I missed you more” he told me his breath ghosting my lips I kissed him this time “impossible” I smiled telling him “you’re impossible” he told me “impossibly amazing” I laughed at him “and the cheesiest boyfriend award goes to my man Ross Lynch” I announced to him poking his nose “and the award for the silliest girlfriend goes to my girl Matti” he retorted. He put me down “I shouldn’t keep hogging you everyone else wants to greet you” he span me around so I saw the rest of the Lynches and my bestie Ratliff “Ratti! Long-time no see my man” I greeted my best friend jumping on his back “it’s the bestie Matti!” he cheered grabbing my upper body so I was lying across his shoulder “hey put me down you moran” I laughed pounding my fists against his chest “no can do little lady” he tapped my bum “hey not cool” I pushed my mop of fiery hair out of my face and greeted everyone else from Ratliff’s shoulder “hey Riker, hey Rocky, Rydel!” I let out a girlie squeal “how do you cope with living on a bus full of boys?” I questioned “it was hard and look its baby Ryland” I grinned at him as he pouted at my name for him.

We were laughing and chatting as we made our way as one big group to the car park Ross carrying my stuff as I was still stuck on Ratliff’s shoulder. It was in this moment that I realised how many first I had in LA

First boyfriend

First tour

And for the first time in a long time a great time.

A/N oh wow the final chapter. Thank you for joining me on this journey you guys absolutely rock I love you soo much. I'm proud of this story and I hope you enjoyed what is known as the story For The First Time (Ross Lynch Fan Fic) by hundredlovers. Till the next time x.

(Song on the side is the song that involves the title of this story its a lyric to a great song that kinda links to the story if you look really closely)