Bonus chapter-Ross' birthday part 2

A/N 29th of December! We all know what that means its Ross' 17th birthday!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSS HOPE IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as promised here is the second part of Ross' birthday chapter the birthday concert! Enjoy!!

Oh and the outfit Matti is wearing is exactly the same as what Hayley Williams wears in Paramore's music video Crush Crush its a good song you should go check it out! Now back to the story.................

It was 4 hours before the show and we had to get ready and do sound check. Rydel dragged me to where all the clothes were helping me pick out an outfit so I matched for the show; she threw me a pair of black skinny jeans, a studded belt, black and blue striped t shirt that fell off one shoulder and a black tank top for underneath. I walked out with the outfit on barefoot “now footwear!” Rydel exclaimed excitedly “oh boy” I muttered under my breath just loud enough for the boys to hear they all thought it was hilarious and started laughing leaving Rydel confused as to why everyone was in hysterics “just ignore them Rydel I would love to spend time picking out shoes!” I said with fake enthusiasm “awesome!” she dragged me over to the massive pile of shoes and started roaming through them to find the perfect pair for this outfit while I just stood there watching her. She finally settled on black Doc Martens which I put on “now accessories!” she opened up the box of accessories that contained so much sparkle it was blinding she began pulling out simple blue and black wristbands knowing that those were the types of things I was into completing the outfit.

“Come on Matti its meet and greet time!” I groaned as Ross tried to bring me along to the meet and greet we haven’t announced to the R5 family we were dating so I was kinda scared “there’ll be birthday cake” he sang that caught my attention “all right let’s do this thing! But I’m only going ‘cause there’s cake” Ross laughed and laced our fingers together bringing me towards the stage and where the VIPs were waiting “Ross what if they don’t like me?” I asked him nervously “don’t be silly they’ll love you just as much as we do” he poked my nose and smiled at me, I smiled back and changed topic “so enjoying your day birthday boy?” I asked “defiantly” his eyes lit up as he thought about the awesome day he was having “glad you are, now come on those fans are waiting for the special birthday boy” I pushed him forward on the stage and came out behind him “hello there R5 family” he yelled to them “I would like you to meet somebody” he turned to me and tugged on my arm “this is my girlfriend Matti” I smiled shyly “hi guys” and hid behind Ross again “can’t believe you if it wasn’t for it being your birthday today I would of ripped you to shreds for doing that” I hissed into his ear. Throughout the rest of the meet and greet I stayed hidden.

It was time for Rydel to do her cover of Shut Up And Let Me Go by The Ting Tings. I grabbed my mike and put my ear pieces in waltzing up onstage like I owned the thing in my element Rydel coming out from behind the keys joining me. We got to the front whilst we started singing the beginning of the song

 (Me) Shut up and let me go

This hurts I tell you so

 (Rydel) For the last time you will kiss my lips

 (Both) Now shut up and let me go

  (Me)Your jeans were once so clean

I bet you changed your wardrobe since we met

 (Rydel) Now oh so easily you're over me

Gone is love, it's you that ought to be holding me

I'm not containable

This turns up, (both) it's not sustainable

 (Me) I ain't freakin', (Rydel) I ain't fakin' this

 (Me) I ain't freakin’, (Rydel) I ain't fakin' this

 (Me) I ain't freakin', (Rydel) I ain't fakin' this

 (Both) Shut up and let me go, hey!

(Rydel) Shut up and let me go

(Me) This hurts what I can't show

(Rydel) For the last time you have me in bits

(Both) Now shut up and let me go

(Me) For fear of living in regret

(Both) I've changed since from when we first met

(Me) Now oh so easily you're over me

Gone is love, it's me that ought to be moving on

(Both) You're not adorable

I want something un-ignorable

(Rydel) I ain't freakin', (Me) I ain't fakin' this

(Rydel) I ain't freakin’, (Me) I ain't fakin' this

 (Rydel) I ain't freakin', (Me) I ain't fakin' this

(Both) Shut up and let me go, hey!

Oh, love, hold this, hey!

Hey!

Shut up and let me go

(Rydel) This hurts I told you so

(Me) For the last time you will kiss my lips

(Both) Now shut up and let me go, hey!

We danced. I hip bumped Ross during the song and flipped my hair acting quite sexual and owning the stage during the musical interlude I yelled to the ground “R5 family let’s show birthday boy here how to rock!” the crowd yelled back at me having a good time. I did a few more songs with R5 and then left the stage buzzing with energy. That was so cool!

I waited for them to come offstage before engulfing them in a hug “that totally rocked guys!” I exclaimed while they caught their breath “you were sensational Matti! The crowd loved you!” Ross exclaimed out breath “you made this the best birthday concert ever! Thanks Matti” that comment made me blush profoundly “aww thanks guys but I wasn’t the one that totally rocked it you were birthday boy” I gave me a peck “now shall we continue this birthday party on the bus?” I asked the group around me “HECK YEAH!” they screamed back we all ran to the bus to continue the good night we were having celebrating Ross’ birthday.