15-what a suprise

I woke up the next day in my room for once feeling refreshed and glad to be sleeping in a bed and not on the floor like I normally do. I hopped out and took a nice long shower, washing my hair and relaxing as the water pounded down on me I then ventured out and stuck my Ipod in its docking station where Let’s Get Retarded by The Black Eyed Peas (A/N I think that’s what it’s called can’t remember) came on I started being silly dancing round my room to that in my underwear looking for clothes. Eventually I picked out above the knee ripped shorts, Rolling Stones t shirt, checkered shirt open with the sleeves rolled up and black converse, I brushed my hair and stuck a beanie on top not knowing what else to do to the mop today as it seemed to have a mind of its own. I stuck my blackberry in my pocket and skipped downstairs to have some breakfast. I was sat down at the table munching on some pancakes that I had drenched in syrup when Michael walked downstairs rubbing his eyes wearing only boxers! Dun dun dun!! “Ahh put a shirt on and trousers too!” I yelled covering my eyes “huh? What?” my brother asked not knowing what the problem was “I’m going to Ross’” I yelled out “geesh and they wonder why I don’t stay at home” I mumbled. I picked up my guitar and headed over to next door-Ross’ house.

“Morning!” I skipped into the living room and bounced merrily onto the sofa Ratliff was sitting next to me half asleep, tea in hand I shook my head silly, silly, silly boy. Quick as a ninja my hand shot out and I stole his tea he looked down to his hand and up at me merrily sitting there cross legged and drinking his tea “what?” he asked confused head still going back and forth between empty hand and me slurping at his tea “ROSS!!!” He yelled “YOUR GIRLFRIEND STOLE MY TEA AGAIN!” Ross came into the room “just go get another one” he then turned to me “and Matti you really need to stop stealing Ratliff’s tea” I fluttered my eyelashes “I’m sorry Ross” I then smiled at him and went back to drinking Ratliff’s tea. A few minutes later Ratliff came back in with another tea and sat as far away from me as possible while drinking it his eyes never leaving me. Rocky came in halfway through Ratliff’s staring thing and looked between the 2 of us “I’m going to eat my breakfast outside on the beach” he walked to the kitchen grabbed some breakfast then made his way outside not caring that he was still in his pyjamas (yep these boys actually wear clothing to bed) I shook my head at him. Ross then entered the room dressed for the day he came over to me picked me up and then sat where I was sitting with me on his lap “you do know tomorrow you have to go back to school” Ross enquired I groaned at the thought “I don’t wanna” I moaned like a little kid crossing my arms and pouting but then I remembered who went to the school-the guys! “On second thoughts maybe I will go to school tomorrow you coming too?” I directed the last part at Ross who shuffled uncomfortably underneath me “err no I have to record the new series of Austin and Ally” my face fell I can’t go back to school by myself!! “What?” I got out I then made a mad dash to the beach pulling off my converse as I edged closer towards the sea I sat down the waves lapping over my feet my head and arms resting on my knees.

I sat there for ages lost in my gloomy thoughts when I felt a presence beside me I didn’t bother to address them “hey” it was Rydel “hey” I muttered my eyes looking out to sea “I can’t do this alone Rydel” I sighed “I know Matti” I then turned to face her “what should I do?” my eyes displayed my prettified emotions leaving me venerable “just be you” I snorted “what the British musical freak?” I asked bitterly “no the care free, immature musician that comes to the Lynch house” she patted my knee “remember haters can hate but as long as you don’t believe them they can’t rule your life” she stood up and went inside. I sat out there longer till Riker came and sat next to me “hey Mats” he said quietly “come on Ross is really upset about this” I turned to him my venerability still evident in my eyes “yeah and so am I” I said then I started up my rant “I’m the one torn apart by this. I come out a coma after a month, have Barbie saying she hoped I never woke up from it and I have to face her and all of her clones on my first day back after this incident alone. So yeah sorry if I’m being a drama queen but I have reasons why I don’t want to walk down those halls alone” Riker looked at me open mouth “wow but remember what Rydel said earlier about strength and haters not touching you if you don’t believe in their words” and with that he got up and left me too.  Later on and I felt someone else sit down next to me. Urrghh why won’t they leave me alone!? It was Rocky “hi my rocking amigo” I smiled at that “yay I got a smile” I laughed “and a laugh” then he went all serious “come on Matti get up and face the music” I looked out to sea “what if I don’t like the music being played” I asked “then change the song” I laughed at that “there’s no skip button in life Rocky” he sighed “well I tried” he then got up and left me.

Ross’ P.O.V

I looked out the window towards the beach Matti was still sitting there. I sighed and turned around Rocky walked in at that minute and shook his head “Ratliff you try” I nodded my head towards Ratliff and the door to the beach “one second” he dashed around making tea and grabbing one of my hoodies that Matti loves curling up in “done” he then walked out the door. A ray of hope sprang to life inside me maybe Ratliff will convince her to come inside.

Matti’s P.O.V

I spotted Ratliff coming towards me “hey Ratliff” I called out to him “hey Matti” he said plonking his butt down onto the piece of sand next to me “is that a cup of tea I see?” I asked spying the beverage in his hand “yep” he passed the tea to me and I sipped it turning to Ratliff ready to receive his talk “I’m not going to give you a talk on the situation Matti” he said I breathed in relief “good I’ve had enough of those” he shook his head at me “but we’re going to have some beach time fun!” I cheered at the prospect of hanging out with my bud Ratliff. He got up and then held out his hand to help me up which I took and clambered up off the sandy floor he then pulled out behind his back 2 water guns “water fight!” he called out and then started attacking me “hey no fair” I then pushed him into the sea “tada we’re even now” I laughed at him. We played for ages till we were both shivering wrecks “oh here’s a hoodie” he picked up my favourite hoodie of Ross’ that I like to snuggle up in “thanks Ratliff” I hugged him then stuck it on “let’s go in Matti and dry off” I agreed and together we headed in to dry off.

“Guess what guys I have someone with me and her name starts with M can you guess who it is?” he called out to the somewhat empty house he then turned to me and we both did a mini countdown “3, 2, 1” “Matti!” was echoed round the house as Ross spend down the stairs and engulfed me into a hug my feet leaving the ground his face buried in the crock of my neck “I love you, don’t ever do that again” I patted his blonde locks “I love you too” he plopped me onto the ground and saw how wet we both were he then raced upstairs and came back with a baggy top of his and basketball shorts “here you go” he handed me the clothing and I went off and changed out of my very wet stuff.

I came back downstairs wearing the clothing Ross had given me to be greeted by smiling faces “errm what’s with the creepy smiles” I asked worried “oh nothing” Ross said “ok then I’m going to the kitchen to get a drink. Anyone want anything?” I asked edging towards the kitchen. I came out of the kitchen with my apple juice and they were still smiling “please stop smiling it’s creepy” I sat as far away as possible from them “now please tell me why you look like the joker?” I asked “because” Ratliff paused “I’m” another pause “going” another stupid pause “to school with you tomorrow!” he cheered I cheered I think the whole of the universe cheered! I got up and did a stupid little happy dance “ok I’m going to school with Ratliff!” oh this should be fun.