7-a musical birthday

*a week later*

it was June 29th the day of the concert we were doing with R5 and my birthday! 16 at last Ross is only a few months older than me. We were in the garage/rec room doing last minute rehearsals before the gig at 4 we were getting ready to perform the last song on our set list which just so happened to be a happy upbeat song getting the crowd ready for when R5 went on after us Harry counted us in and we started playing a rock version of Starry Eyed by Ellie Goulding

Oh, oh, starry eyed

 Hit, hit, hit, hit, hit me with lightning

Handle bars, and then I let go, let go for anyone

 Take me in, and throw out my heart and get a new one

Next thing we're touching

 You look at me it's like you hit me with lightning

 Ahhh

Oh, everybody's starry-eyed

 And everybody goes

 Oh, everybody's starry-eyed

 And my body goes

 Whoa oh oh ah ah

 Whoa oh oh ah ah

 Whoa oh oh

So we burst into colors, colors and carousels,

 Fall head first like paper planes in playground games

Next thing we're touching

 You look at me it's like you hit me with lightning

 Ahhhh

Oh, everybody's starry-eyed

 And everybody goes

 Oh, everybody's starry-eyed

 And my body goes

 Whoa oh oh ah ah

 Whoa oh oh ah ah

 Whoa oh oh

Next thing we're touching (x8)

Hit me with lightning

Oh, everybody's starry-eyed

 And everybody goes

 Oh, everybody's starry-eyed

 And my body goes (x2)

whoa oh oh ah ah (x3)        

we finished I flicked my fringe back off my face and turned to the guys smiling “well done guys let’s go for a break before the show” I said the guys just smiled “or well done guys I’m going to come up with some lame excuse to go see Ross now” Jack smirked at me “oh I’m hurt but now that you mention it see you guys I’m off to see Ross” I picked up my Riot hoodie to go over the top of my plain white tank top, dark blueish coloured skinny jeans and black doc martens (Rydel was going to help me chose an outfit for the gig later) and went over to the Lynch house hold where R5 were doing last minute rehearsals too! They were in the middle of Say You’ll Stay (a favourite of mine) I leant against the wall arms crossed nodding my head to the beat watching them perform after they finished I got up from my position and started clapping startling them Ross’ face lit up when he saw me “Matti!” he yelled and engulfed me in a hug taking my feet off the floor and spinning me around “how’s the birthday girl?” he asked once he placed my feet back on the ground “I feel great!” I exclaimed happily swinging our joined hands back and forth Rydel smiled at us “sorry lovebirds but I have to steal Matti to get ready for the concert as it’s going to take us half an hour to get there and it’s already 3” we gasped wow time went quickly me and Rydel went off she helped me chose an amazing outfit to perform in I wore a bright pink tutu, black tights, black tank top, black leather gillet and bright pink doc martens Rydel wore something similar I slathered on wristbands including my R5rocks.com one and was ready to go.

The concert was soo much fun the crowd loved us and it felt nice to perform in public as Holey Cheese again. We got home and everyone for me that it was present time yay! I got such nice gifts like a pair of limited edition converse but my favourite was Ross’ he got me a custom made guitar strap with “Fred” written on it surrounded by a bunch of Ravens and Pac man and Space Invaders all over it I gave him a massive hug when I saw this. After the presents and cake we all decided to go to bed.

 A/N so  the song on the side is say you'll stay mentioned in the chapter i didnt put up starry eyed as you'll poberly be more fimilar with that song then the one posted and anyway i love this song so much!