Trouble Arises

Chapter 14

----------Izzys Pov---------

Right when me and Reice were about to get to the good stuff, if you know what I mean, our bedroom door flew open with great might. In the doorway stood a lady, about my height with a grin so big I worried that she may be the Jokers wife coming after me.

"Son, you mated and got your mate pregnant without telling me?! Oh, Reice will you ever learn? I am so sorry deary for my sons behavior. I'm Emmy but you can call me mom!" Ok, so I don't really blame Reice for not showing me his mother. I think it was for the best. Hey, at least she is not the jokers wife. I'm on Batmans side.

"Hi, I'm Isabella but most call me Izzy. It's so nice to meet you!" Maybe I shouldn't have gotten her hopes up. She squealed in delight and ran to hug me. Damn, she is one strong woman. She practically squeezed the life out of me and then apologized for possibly crushing her grandchildren.. Then she rambled on about how lovely it would be to go shopping and get clothes and toys for the babies together.

While she continued her rant, I looked over to my mate for help and found him watching with amusement. She still hadn't let do of her death grip on me. I pleaded with my eyes for help and he just stood there silently laughing to himself.

"Well mother, I believe it's time for you to get going. Izzy needs all the rest she can get." Emmy pouted but nonetheless let go of Izzy and walked out of the room still pouting. Once she reached, what used to be the doorway, she looked at both of us with appreciation. What she was appreciating I did not know.

"She is good for you Reice. I can see it. The way you watch her and tease her. Don't think I didn't notice the position you two were in when I barged in here. I will see you tomorrow Izzy. We have shopping to do! Bye!" She skipped out the door with that creepy grin again. Reice suddenly burst put in laughter and pointed at me.

"You looked so terrified! I-it was hilarious. I can't wait for tomorrow!!!" I watched him laugh. Ha, I will show him.

"I'm glad you think it's so funny. I wonder if no doing it for a month is funny too." Terror etched it's way onto his face. Oh this is gonna be good. He is gonna have to beg and plead on his knees. Just as he was about to speak a loud screech was heard throughout the house. A screech so terrifying I was too scared to move and I helplessly passed out.