**DEDICATION** If Only, Part One (Mitch Lucker)

im_Asher , I know you didn't request this one, but I was watching another one of my favorite movies and thought of an idea for a Mitch Lucker one shot.

Watch the trailer above to get an idea of what this idea is about.

In this one, Jolie and Mitch are divorced. And Mitch has joint custody of Kenadee.
_________________________

Mitch woke up and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend of nearly six months, Karim.

"Ello, beautiful." He said.

"Good morning. What's on the agenda for today?"

"Well, I've got rehearsals until 4:30. Then, I was thinking we should go out for dinner."

"Sounds like a plan." Karim said as she wiggled her way out of Mitch's arms.

She got up and went to take a shower, while Mitch got dressed.
________________________
(Skip to Dinnertime)

Karim had decided to go to the studio to pick Mitch up instead of him coming all the way home.

She walked into the building and followed the music, until she found Mitch & the rest of Suicide Silence practicing away.

When they were done, she clapped.

Mitch walked over to her and gave her a kiss.

"You ready to go?" Karim asked.

Mitch looked at the guys. They were smiling.

"Yeah, let me just get my jacket." He said.

Once he put on his jacket, he intertwined his fingers with hers.

When they got to Karim's car, Mitch grabbed her keys before she could open the driver side door.

"Mitch!"

"I want to surprise you by where we are going." He walked over to the passenger side and opened the door for Karim.

She hesitantly got in.

"So, where are we-"

She was cut off by a speeding car hitting her side of her car.
_____________________
(Two Hours Later)

Mitch hadn't left the hospital.

Karim's best friend had arrived at the hospital as soon as they got the call, running to find the room.

They found Mitch sitting beside an empty bed, crying.

He looked up.

"I was going to ask her to marry me, Y/BFF/N! I was going to!"

When Y/BFF/N engulfed Mitch in a hug, he cried even harder.
________________________
When Mitch had finally gone home, he found Karim's journal and read a few entries. The last one caught Mitch's eye as he let a few more tears fall.

January 9th, 2011
Today, I got a part time job helping a music teacher named Y/BFF/N. They are a very interesting person, but we hit it off. They told me about this guy who was in a band and set me up on a blind date.

When I got to the restaurant, I was immediately lead to a very tall and tattooed man.

This is how I fell in love with Mitch Lucker.

Mitch laid on the bed and fell asleep, clutching Karim's notebook.
_________________________
(The next morning)

Mitch woke up and looked at his watch.

That's strange, it's not cracked. It was last night. He thought.

He remembered he was still holding onto Karim's notebook.

"Read one word, and I'll kill you!"

Mitch was still facing the side table when he turned to his other side and came face to face with...............
________________________
A/N: Cliffhanger!!! But it may be obvious as to who it is! Hope you liked part one im_Asher !!!!!