Chapter 6: What are you doing here?!

You lead the couple over to a booth and after some suspicious looks given to you, they seat themselves. You were confused slightly from their action but you just shrugged it off. "Do you know what you will be having to drink?" You forced out in a fake polite voice again with a soft smile.
You feel eyes burning straight through your scull. You try your hardest to ignore it but it just becomes worse. "Umm yes? I would like a martini and my-" the man cut her off rudely. You narrowed your eyes at him in a evil or angry way as others see it. "I would like a water, 27 ice cubes and 3 THIN slices of lemon in it." You furrowed your eyebrows together and gave another confused glance at the strange man.
Giving in with a sigh you wrote down the order and looked back up from your small notepad. Making a silent note in your head as you saw the strange woman glaring at the man with fury, growling slightly as well.
You walked back into the kitchen, to prepare this order. 'I don't like that man, and it seems the lady doesn't like how rude he is, either.' You said with a smirk in your head. After finishing the drinks you walked back out towards the lady and man's table. Wait. Where did they go?! You looked around. After not seeing them you set the drinks down and stared at a hooded figure sitting at the far left. You decided to check him out, or her, for you do not know.
Once you had reached the person. They looked straight at you, you think. For the hood was shadowing their face. You could feel their smirk as they slowly reached their gloved hand up toward their hoodie. Wait, those gloves. They look familiar.... Then in a swift motion he took off his hood. Yeah, this person is a man.
Then you noticed something. You know this man! You gasped, maybe a little too loud, as you realized who this is. Fear suddenly filled your body. He chuckled darkly before speaking "aw what hun? Did you miss me?" He spoke with a sick grin. "What are you doing here?!" You quietly spoke. 'W-Why is he here?! How did he find me?!' You screamed in your head.
"To see you, of course! My fiancé" He spoke devilishly "I am not, and never will be your fiancé! Your sick if you think anyone would ever love a creature like you!" You spoke boldly. Then he stood. 'Fuck.' Was all that went threw your mind as you bolted out the door. Hearing dark and twisted chuckles coming from behind you. You heard his footsteps closing in on you like he was a cheetah and you were his prey.
You closed your eyes, already knowing what would happen. Then you heard a blast and felt yourself being dragged up, away from the ground. Away from the man, he was a powerful man. He was Lunar. The prince of the moon. Then whoever was carrying you spoke....