Chapter 12: The Plan

I nodded my head, I could do this plan. I have the flexibility, I have the strength, plus I have seen blood and gory since I was 3.
"Good," Nightmare said, "This is all a dream, but all very real. Meet me at the park that is nearest to your new home in Mettaton's home. I will wait there for our next seep in the plan." As I processed everything, I nodded my head again. "I understand. I will meet you there, Nightmare."
With that, we shook hands. When we did, however, a black mist started swirling up my arm, soon going underneath my skin, then disappearing after traveling a little further up my scarred arm.

I awoke.

I easily opened my eyes, feeling surprisingly well rested. I felt different, I look down at myself. I still look the same, though. But my heart told me otherwise....
Then I went towards my mirror to get ready to go to the part, seeing what was different. My eyes were pitch black.
'Wh-What happened to me?!' I panicked in my mind. I grabbed nearby contacts from past Halloween, not caring if it messed up my eyes of how old they are. After I made sure my eyes were normal, I did my morning routine. But I forgot one thing, this isn't my apartment. So as I went to eat breakfast and brush my teeth and hair, I got lost in my own home.
After about a hour of getting ready, most of the tine spent trying to figure out where Mettaton put some of my stuff and where different rooms are, I was ready. As I finally left the extravagant room, I felt like I was being watched. But I shrugged it off, must be the high tech cameras scattered around the expensive home.
When I reached the part, I saw a black slimy trail leading into the woods, it seemed like nobody else cared. Knowing it was Nightmare, I followed the trail unquestionably.
I was right.
Once the trail ended I almost ran right into Nightmare, but he saw me before I saw him. He grabbed me using his large and gooey tentacles- I swear they must be made of slugs!- to make sure I didn't touch him.
As he looked down at me I looked down at the ground, slightly sheepishly. Then, gaining any bit of confidence I had, looked back up at him sternly.
"Ready to put the plan into action?" Nightmare stated, plainly. You nodded your head, knowing exactly what you need to do.
He pointed back the way that you came, the trail now gone. "Alright," you stated, emotionless, as you turned around to walk back from where you came. Back to civilization, ugh.
"Wait, (Y/n). He can figure suspicious people out. If you fail, you will not only die, but you won't get your prize in death." You heard Nightmare say from behind you. You responded simply with, "Don't worry, I know how to fake so well nobody notices the difference between genuine and fake."
You completely walked away, not caring if he had anything more to say.

Now where is Ink?