Author's note

Hey ! my name is Chadha and I'm the author of  Freezing , a fantasy novel . 

I've spent so much time writing this book , therefore , I have made strong ties  with  its characters that I really really love from the bottom of my heart . 

When I began writing this novel , I was literally a  beginner so my style wasn't that awesome and I wrote some really stupid things , needless to speak about grammar and spelling mistakes .. 

But with the time , and due to the increasing of the amount of books I read , I began to form my own style inspired from  a variety of authors , from best selling authors , to wattpad professionals and wattpad beginners as well , now , it's true that I re-read what I wrote and made modifications , sometimes I did even delete the whole chapter and write it over again from the very beginning , but still , I believe the first few chapters aren't really as good as I expected them to be , so if you are interested in reading my story , please don't judge it by the first chapters which may seem childish and trivial ,because believe me , the more you'll advance in this story , the more thrilling and enjoyable the chapters will be . You'll see a smoother  style ,a developpement in the language , and you'll notice that the characters themselves are growing and evolving . 

Thanks for your time , and I really really hope from the bottom of my heart that you'll like the story I wrote with all the passion and patience and effort I pocess as much as I did like it . 

Don't forget to drop your comments , either bad or good , I'll be happy to hear your oppinion ;) 

Love ya ! ♥♥ 

-chadha