Chapter 3

Calum's P.O.V

I cannot believe what I just heard!

"You are doing a tour with One Direction!!! So you are going to go to England in a few months for recording and then have some meetings then meet up with boys then head off for the 8 month tour!" our manager said

" 8 MONTHS" Ashton says

"Yes around 8-9 months" our manager said

Wow. we are touring with one direction!!! man but 8 months! I'm going to miss home a lot. HOLLY SHIT WITH ONE DIRECTION! LIKE THE BIGGEST BOY BAND!! WOW! THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM!!

The meeting went on for a couple more minutes then we headed back to the car. We went over to Ashton's place so we can wait for our que to go celebrate Lukey boys birthday!!

Michaels P.O.V

When we got to Ashton's place I went on chatzy and made the chat place and posted the link on ask.

"GUYS LETS DO THE CHATZY THING!" I yell. Ashton and Calum decided to go entertain Harry. So Luke and I went over to the couch waiting for some fans to come on.

Natalie's P.O.V

The girls began to freak out! Like it is not even funny! they told me to take out my laptop so it is easier to chat but we have to put it under all our names.

I went on to the laptop and went onto website Rose gave me.

I add my name and the color I want and went into this chatzy thing.

"SAY HI! AND SAY FROM ROSE JESS. ME AND YOU! Maia said .

"Okay okay calm down!" I respond

We wished Luke a happy birthday then Luke left and Michael stayed. After a while Michael said he had to go surprise Luke at his party and give us his kik and left. The girls started to majorly freak out while I stayed and talked to this girl named Isabel who was the only person left other than me.

*Hi! I'm Natalie! where ya from?* I type

*Hi natalie! I'm Isabel and I'm from England! what about you?* she writes back

*im from California!*

We started to talk for a little more and then she said she had to go cause it is late for her. we gave each other our numbers and left the chatzy.

My phone vibrated. I got a txt from Isabel saying *Nice meeting you! hope we can meet someday! Good night!! xxx*

*Nice meeting you too! YA ME TOO! Even though we a quite a ways from each other, we will someday meet eachother! but don't worry! we will talk too! haha goodnight babe!* I text back

"How do you think of 5Sos?" Jess ask

"They are not bad actually! But not too interested.... Who wants to go play a round of volleyball?!?" I say

"It actually getting late now and I have to go home for dinner or else I'll be in trouble! I love you Nat! We will hang out soon okay! Hopefully before your birthday!" Maia says

"SAME! I have to go home too! love you bye!!" Rose said

"Haha I have to go too! Wish I can stay though! But you know I'm not athletic at all!" Jess says

"Haha okay! bye! see you soon maybe!!" I say.

The girls left and i decided that to go take pictures of outside instead of playing volleyball by my self now. I take my camera and go downstairs.

"GOING OUTSIDE TO TAKE PICTURES MOM! BE BACK SOON!!". I yell.

"OKAY DON'T FORGET YOUR PHONE!" she yells back

"I know.." I mumble and leave the house.

After bout and hour I get a text from my mom to come inside for dinner. I'm normal outside for a good 5 hours just taking pictures. it just calms me down and relaxes me. I really don't want to o home but i have to. I go to the same park everyday, and there is a hidden section that I go to like everyday.

I text my mom back and started to head home.

Calum's P.O.V

We are heading over to Luke's house now. It's so funny! He has no idea what is about to happen haha!

We walk into his house and everybody pops out and the light turns on and people screamed..

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!"

OH MY GOSH! THE LOOK ON LUKE'S FACE IS PRICELESS!! YESS! I EVEN GOT A PICTURE OF HIS FACE!! SCCCCOOORRREEE!!

"Thank you guys so much! wow this is like the best day ever! thank you guys!" Luke spoke finally and came over to group hug us. After that we all spread out and started talking and dancing and people brought drinks in too. I decided to only have one drink. It won't hurt right? I might even get lucky tonight! Haha I crack myself up sometimes

--------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter was too short! But THAT WAS CHAPTER 3 GUYS! HOW IS IT! Haha double update today ;)

So don't forget to vote and comment and tell me how it is so far and what you want to see next?!? Love you all!! N. :)