Chapter 8

*Flash Foward to November*

Finally, It is Friday! i've waited for this day ever since last sunday night!

I have a volleyball game today and i am super excited. But my mom told me that Jess is going to take me to my game and to go home but Maia and Rose are going to tag along because all our parents (moms I'm just guessing) need to have a little get together.... Well okay...What ever! As long as I get to my game and go home we are all in good conditions.

So I started to head to my locker and get my books. I decided to also text Maia.

"Hey Maia! I'll be at the locker rooms changing... Could you meet me there cause Jess is taking us to my game then to our house apparently. Okay see ya soon then babe <3"

"Okay meet ya there!" I'll be there in a few"

"Okay cool see ya soon"

Maia didn't respond back anymore so while I was heading I the locker room I decided to send a text to Jess that to text me when she is like 5 minutes away from my school so Maia and I could be prepared for her arrival.

Okie that's done.... Now to actually get changed. Good thing is I already had my sports bra on, and my spandex underneath my uniform.... So all I need to do it change my top and put on knee pads and change my shoes...

----- 10 minutes later ----

Maia and I are chatting away bout our feelings towards school and everything. Soon i realize that my phone started to ring. It was Jess.

"Hello? Jess"

"Hey Nat! How are you?"

"Umm... I'm okay.... Jess you know your picking me up right?!"

"Yes silly! My car is parked by your front entrance! Better hurry before you be late!"

"Oh my god Jess! Haha see you in a sec"

"Haha bye" and Jess hangs up

"I'm guessing she is here?!" Maia says

"Haha yup! Let's get going!"

Maia and I get up from our location and walk towards the front of the school.

"JEESSS! ROOOOSSSEEE!!" Maia and I say together

"Hey girlies! DAMN NAT! NICE ASS!!" Jess says

"Oh my gosh Jess! How am I friends with you!!" I say laughing making everyone else laugh.

"Okay! Okay! Let's get going before you'll be late for your game!" Rose says trying to calm down from laughing.

-----after the game------

OMG BEST GAME EVER! We won (my club team and I) we won both games and creamed the other team! AND THEY WERE THE BEST TEAM EVER! OMG!

"CONGRATS GIRLIE! Ewww, you are all gross looking! HAHAHAHA jk! ... Maybe.. HAHAHAHA ILY!" Jess says

"Why do you say words in slang" Maia says

"Cause I'm cool biatch" Jess says

"You are so sassy today Jess! Well anywho! Congrats on your win today! Put some sweats on and let's go home!" Rose says

"Ugh that requires so much effort!" I say

"You got to be kidding me! You were just kicking peoples asses and now you say putting pants on is so much effort!" Jess says.

"Shut up!" I say jokingly and I struggled putting my sweat pants on. I threw on a sweat shirt. After that we headed towards Jess's car.

I swear like Jess is high or something cause she is sooooooo crazy today! Well I remember.....

"HEY NAT! ARE YOU GOING TO COME IN THE CAR OR NOT!" Jess yells out of the car.

"Haha oops!" i say and actually enter the car.

----Rose's P.O.V-----

Nat finally gets in the car in the back seat next to me. Maia called shotgun so that's what I'm in the back. I haven't talked to Nat in ages! I miss her company, her laughs and shit.

I asked Nat a question an realized she didn't respond, I look back at her and seen she has fallen asleep. AWWWW CUTIE! She must have had a long day.

I didn't feel like finding out Maia and Jess was talking about so I put my head phones and listen to music. Then I started to think.... Why must our moms need to talk to each other... Like all of our mom!?

I started to feel my eyes drift so I gave up and closed my eyes.

------Harry's P.O.V------

Well I'm so excited to meet the 5 seconds of summer boys! I saw Louis once talking bout them. Then Niall started to talk about them. I kind of got interested! Then all of a sudden... We decided for them to come on the world tour with us! We crossed our fingers hoping for them to accept their offer... AND THEY DID!

I cannot wait to meet them!

-----Calum's P.OV-----

Wow... Going to England soon! I have never been that far away from home! This is all happening so fast!!

---------Natalie's P.O.V---------

I feel someone nudging me

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD! WE MADE IT HOME!"

"COME ON! WAKE UP ALREADY!"

"Ugh! I'm up I'm up!" I say in defeat

"Finally! We thought you were dead!!" Maia says

I groan as I struggle to get out of the car. I'm in so much pain! I don't know why!

I see the girls are holding my bag which is sweet of them to do.

I'm too lazy to search for the key so I knock on the door to my house.

"WHO IS IT!?" My mom chirps

"It's your daughter! OPEN UP ITS COLD AND IM TIRED!" I complain

"I'm coming I'm coming!" My mom says

My mom opens the door and I totally forgot the other parents are here

"Erm... I guess we will all go to my room now. Hello everyone!" I say being annoyed but trying to be polite

"actually Nat... Go get changed and come back downstairs.. We need a family talk" my mom says

"Oh.. Um okay... I'll be back then" I say and run upstairs

What is happening! GAAAHHH! Well glad I'm taking a hot shower! It always relaxes me.

-----Krystal's P.O.V------

Why does my dad need to talk to me? I swear I didn't do anything!!!

----------------

UBER SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

BUT WHAT DO U THINK IA GONNA HAPPEN!?

Sorry for the weird grammar and stuff btw haha!

Comment, vote, do what you need to do!

Love you all! -N. :)