Chapter 11

Flash Forward To The End Of November

This is it... This is the day. They day were I am leaving everything behind. I'm leaving the "good old sunny California" and might have a chance to actually achieve my dreams. I might have to end up coming back here but that is ways ahead. The only thing I'm really going to miss is my beach house. I made sure my parents would check up on the house every once in a while. But other than that, I am so excited to leave. 

I called both Isabel and Alexa that I’m coming to England today, so they can pick me up. I think I’m staying at Alexa’s house until I can get my own little place for my self.

My sister told me that I should stop stressing about everything and settle down in England and get my self into one piece.

I get my luggage’s and put it downstairs by the door and wait for Jess to pick me up. Apparently I am the last one to be picked up because I live like 40 minutes away from the San Francisco Airport.

While I’m waiting for Jess, I go find my parents to go say goodbye, for the hundredth time now.

After all that, I sit down on my couch and just start thinking about my life here at California.  I start laughing just me trying to think about my life here at California.  I mean I really had no friends except Maia, Jess, Rose, and Krystal.

Oh my gosh! I haven’t told Krystal anything about this! So I decided to try to call her even though she could be busy.

 Of course she doesn’t pick up so I leave a short and sweet message contains of me being like:

“Hey I need to tell you something super duper awesome! But your busy I can tell so call me when your not!”

Then I say how like we haven’t talked in ages and blah blah blah.

DING DOOOOOOONNNNGGG

“MOM! DAD! I THINK JESS IS HERE!” I scream 

Both my parents start running downstairs. My mom is like crying, my dad, as always shows no emotion.

“Bye Natalie sweetie. Don’t forget to call..”

“Yes I know call you every once in a while and keep you up to date. Stay safe. Haha mom I get it. I’m going to be late. Bye!” I say give both my parents kisses on their cheek, grab my 2 suitcases and my carryon plus my purse. I wasn’t sure what to pack so I literally threw random clothing and literally everything that seemed important to me into the suitcase. I’m shocked I only used up 2 ish suitcase and not more.

Jess noticed that I was struggling with my suitcases, so she came out of the car and helped me, THANK GOD, and brought it to her car.

 The car ride was actually pretty bubbly, we were all excited to leave.

Couple minutes later, we made it to the airport. Everybody except Jess had 2 suitcases. But then there is me with a carryon bag along with the 2 suitcases. So Jess decided to help me again and took one of my bags inside.

We are flying with Virgin Atlantic. So we went and checked out our suitcases and went to our terminal.

After couple minutes of waiting, it was time for us to board our flight.

Well this is it!

--------------------------------------- 

Our plane just landed, and I realized that I slept through the whole thing.

I’m like freaking excited to be here. As we come off the plane, all I’m thinking of is seeing Alexa again, and seeing Isabel for the first time in person.