Chapter 10

Krystal's P.O.V

"Wait, are you joking?! I GOT A SCHOLARSHIP TO GO TO THE UNIVERSITY OF ENGLAND" Krystal said

"Yes sweetie! I am so proud of you! You have worked so hard and you deserve this." My dad says

"I can't believe that this is happening! Wow! I'm going to England..."

"You are growing up so fast Krystal. "

"Aw Dad you're gonna make me cry."

"Go live your dream Krystal. Don't forget to come and visit me." My dad said

" Haha don't worry, there is no way that I'll forget bout you."

"To celebrate, you can go out and celebrate with your friends."

"You sure dad?" I asked. I don't want him to be all alone.

"Ya I'm sure. Go have fun"

"Thanks dad I love you so much" Wow, I got a scholarship in English all the way in England... I never new our dream will come true.

---------------------------------------------- Natalie's P.O.V------------------------------------------------

When I woke up in the morning, it took me a while to adapt my surroundings and remember that I am in Santa Cruz, and not home. Which also reminds me of what happened last night.

It was well an interesting night...

It got me wondering what kind of scholarship I got...

I swear my parents are like crazy! Why would they turn down a scholarship? I think my parents are... Ugh! I just don't know how to explain it.

I flip over to my side and looked at my phone to check the time and it was 7 in the morning. It's too early for the other peeps to be up, so I decided to grab my laptop and head downstairs towards the kitchen.

I wasn't really hungry, so I grabbed a really small bowl and poured Cheerios and milk into it and walked to the balcony. I also made my self some coffee just to have a fresh start this morning.

I love our view. I took out my phone and took a picture of it because it was so beautiful. I haven't been here in a while. I really miss it here.

As I sit on the comfy armrest chair, I open up my laptop and plugged my headphones in and started to edit the video.

I probably look like chiz now with my hair still all messy up in a bun and me in my big pajamas, but whatever.

---- Hour and a half later------

I finished with the editing, and the video is pretty sick if I say so myself. We normally never post our videos we make on YouTube, but for some reason, I felt like actually posting this one.

It's 8:30 am now and the girls are still sleeping. So I decide to hit the beach and take some pictures and just chill until the girls wake up.

I went back upstairs to my room and decided to actually look decent when I'm going to the beach because who know! I might run into a cute guy. I doubt it but still.

I look through my stash of clothes and pull out some short jeans and a follow blue top. I decided to wear my bikini underneath, but I doubt I will go in the water. I put my hair down and brush it out and put a headband on so my hair will be out of my face.

I put some socks, grab my bag, my phone, and my camera and then go downstairs. I start to write a note to the girls and it says:

Good morning cuties! (Or afternoon who knows!)