Forced marriage

He was standing there... The man she loved...was broken apart... He was crying making her heart cry..His kanji eyes were filled with sadness,tension and resentment....
'Kya hua hai shivaay,aap ro kyun rahe hain' ,said annika unable to control her emotions...

Shivaay hugged her tightly as if she was the last hope he had.
She reciprocated the hug... 'Mujhe bataye kya hua...'continued annika..
'She ditched me... My family's  reputation is at stake because of her...
Annika understood who it was... She warned shivaay about tia before marriage but he wanted proof...and annika unable to find any was termed as "Opportunist" 'What will happen now? said shivaay looking at annika,  marry me ......'.

We all arrived to witness the grand wedding of "Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi ..." said the journalist..in an excited tone..

Dadi announced that shivaay will come any minute now with his bride...
All the guests,press ,media was forming a crowd at the other end of the mandap..
Everyone waited in anticipation...to see the most eligible bachelor and famous businessman Shivaay singh Oberoi with his bride..

The crowd howled as Shivaay entered the spot in the dulha's attire...holding the hands of his bride..

They went to the mandap and sat there..waiting for the holy ceremony to start...

The wedding ceremony started... The pundit asked them to bind their hands in front of the havan kund... They both kept their hands and Dadi noticed something...(guys I will reveal that later..) They completed the rituals...and the wedding was done...Shivaay singh oberoi....was married at last....