"I love you"❤

Hi guys! So this will be the last chapter of this ff, where ShivIka will confess their love to each other. Thank you so much guys for your love and support.

Starting with the episode:-)

The rain started and they were lost in each other's eyes. Shivaay was holding her arms tightly with his hands. Annika's hands were on his chest. They both were drowning in each other's eyes. Shivaay came more close to her, and both of their foreheads touched. He placed his hand on her cheek and caressed it lovingly "Annika, I...I..." stammered Shivaay minimising the little gap between them. Her chest brushed against his. He pulled her more close. Annika was breathing heavily. Her body became tensed coming near him. She loved him from the start but realized it when she was away from him. When she left him and came to her house.

FB starts..
Sahil - Didi why you came here? SSO ne apko pareshaan toh nahi kiya Na?

Annika- Nahi Sahil. Tu ja ke dinner
karle.

Sahil nodded and went for dinner. Annika sat on the couch. Why am I feeling bad? I knew this would happen one day! I don't care about him! said her mind.

But you are sad! You really care about him. You just have to realize it! explained her heart.

No..no! You Don't have any connection with him or his family! retorted her mind. There was a continuos battle going on within her. The war between mind and heart.

She always listened to her heart. Then why not today? She closed her eyes and calmed herself. "Please help me" she prayed to her heart in a shaking voice. Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Then suddenly or we can say magically, flashes of Shivaay's face came to her mind. Her mind! At last her mind also supported her heart. Her mind also accepted it's defeat because the heart made it understand that being in love means to let the person you love, Win. And you yourself accept defeat with a wide smile. She smiled through her tears. She understood that how much she loves him! But he? Does he also feel the same? Is the same battle going on within him too? she thought. And cried vigorously thinking that maybe he doesn't love her only!
FB ends...

Shivaay's warm breath brought her back to reality. She inhaled his tantalizing scent. He looked at her lovingly "Annika you were right! Main Na  ek no. ka bagad billa hun! Aur gadha bhi"said Shivaay as a tear escaped his eyes. Annika smiled.

"Mujhe pata hi nahi chala ki kab Mujhe tumse Ishq ho gaya"said Shivaay. A small smile crept on his face. Tears of joy were rolling down her cheeks.

Shivaay- Pyaar ho gaya hain tumse! I love you Annika. I love you so much. Maine yeh kabhi nahi socha tha ki main kabhi yeh baat kisi se kahunga..but you.. you are different! Tumne iss Tadibaaz bagad bille ko hasna sikhaya, rona sikhaya, baarish mein bheeghna sikhaya. And last but not the least, pyaar karna sikhaya.

Annika was almost crying. She couldn't believe that the person she loved the most also loved her immensely. But God always took away her loved ones from her! She couldn't let anything happen to Shivaay. She had to go! she thought. She snatched her arm from Shivaay's hands. Shivaay was clueless about what happened! She turned around and was about to go when he held her wrist.
"Kaha ja rahi ho Mujhe chodke?asked Shivaay innocently. Annika couldn't resist this question. She turned around and hugged him tightly. Resting her head on his chest, she felt secured " I love you too Shivaay, main bhi apse bhohot Pyaar karti Hun"said Annika and cried her heart out. Shivaay was relieved to hear that from her mouth. He ran his fingers through her hair and soothed her  "Why are you crying? Tumhe pata hain na that I can't see you cry! said Shivaay and came out of the hug. He wiped her tears gently. "Tum kaha ja rahi thi?said he worriedly.

Annika- Apse door! Jin logo se main pyaar karti Hun un logo ko hi bhagwan humesha Mujhse door kar dete hain. Mere ma, papa sab Mujhe chodke chale gaye. Agar aapko bhi kuch ho gaya toh?

Shivaay- Tum rahogi, toh pata nahi par agar Mujhe chodke chali gayi toh Mujhe zaroor kuch ho jayega. Main tumhara bina Mar jaunga Annika.

Annika put her hands on his mouth "Aisa mat kahiye, please!"said she and sobbed and again hugged him. He pulled her closer to him. Time stopped for both of them. They were totally wet not in water but in love. Shivaay tucked a few strands of wet hair behind her ear. It was raining heavily! She broke the hug and ran. Shivaay ran behind her. She went to the a field and stood in the middle of it. She was teasing him! he thought.

She stretched her hands and looking up in the sky, she closed her eyes feeling the rain drops touching her body. Shivaay came near and hugged her from behind. He planted a soft kiss at the nape of her neck. Annika shivered. He tightened his hold on her waist and turned her around. "Kya kar rahi ho"asked Shivaay and kissed her forehead. Annika was tensed "Bheegh rahi Hun baarish mein" she answered in a shaking voice. "Accha, sirf Bheegh rahi ho ya Mujhe apne pyaar mein bheega rahi ho" said he in a teasing manner. He nuzzled in her neck. "I don't know what you're saying?"said Annika, blushing and was about to go when Shivaay pulled her against him. He cupped her face. "I love you"said he and leaned in for a kiss. It was a kiss of love and care. It was soft and delicate. Their lips brushed against each other. Shivaay held her waist tightly and Annika placed her hands on his chest. Both of them fully consumed the kiss. "I love you more"said she coming out of the kiss. Shivaay stared at her, mesmerized. Annika kissed his cheek softly. And Shivaay placed his forehead on hers promising to be with her for the rest of their life.

So guys! This is the last chapter

So guys! This is the last chapter. I am ending this ff. Hope you enjoyed it.

                          Please vote if you liked it and comments are a must to tell me how you felt about it.

And please don't get sad. I'll soon start another ff. Till then read my another ff Love will find it's way!

Love you all😘😘
- Moha