"I will not let you destroy my family"😠

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my story and loving it. And I would like to specially thank I'mLilMissComplicated for the outstanding cover photo she made for me. It's awesome!

Ok, now....

Starting with the episode....

"Tum kaise zinda ho Sakti ho, it's impossible! said Tia covering her eyes, unable to see Annika in front her. She couldn't believe what was happening.

"Kyun laga Na 440 volt ka jhatka!"
said Annika with a knowing wink.

"Bhabhi!" Rudra ran towards her and hugged his Supergirl. She caressed his hair and smiled.

"Sach kehte hain wo, ishq mein kya kya kar guzaarte hain...
Pyaar ka imtihaan bhi hain aur dastaan bhi...
Khuda se ladke laut ke bhohot kam log aa pate hain..."
said Om, with tears in his eyes.

He went to Annika and hugging her tightly, he cried. "Om, don't cry! Tum rou ge toh Rudra ko koun samhalega?".

Om calmed himself. He respects and loves his bhabhi. And her orders are respected. He wiped his tears
"Hmm...I will not cry! But aapko dekh Kar I couldn't control myself, par aap toh uss Pahari se gir gayi thi.....toh.... yahan....kaise? he asked.

Shivaay was standing still. He was numb. He couldn't believe that God has listened to his prayers of sending his Annika back!

Dadi came forward with Pinky and Janvi.

Dadi-  Beta, tu laut aayi, Mujhe pata tha ki tu aayegi...
Janvi- Annika, Mujhe pata hain ki ab tum aagayi ho toh sab Thik ho jayega...
Pinky (holding Annika 's hands) - Beta Mujhe maaf kar de.... tujhe Maine misunderstands kiya...... Mujhe pata hain main kabhi kabhi bhohot hypers ho jati hun...Mujhe maaf kar degi Na...bol Na ....bol!

Annika smiled through her tears."Nahin Aunty ji please aisa mat kahiye.....aap Mujhe sorry kyun bol rahi hain...tab halat hi kuch aise the ki  misunderstanding toh honi hi thi"....

Dadi, Janvi, Pinky and Annika smiled holding each other's hands....

Tia was terrified! Robin was standing beside her..." Maine kaha tha aisa mat karo, now you only have to pay the  price" said he in a stern voice.

" Bhohot ho gaya ye saas- bahu drama" said Daksh. He came with some goons. They had guns in their hands. They surrounded the whole family except Tia and Robin.

The goons held their guns on all of their heads. Dadi, Janvi, Pinky, Saumya, Priyanka, Tej, Shakti were terrified whereas AniShivOmRu were fearless. They were standing with confidence. Annika stepped forward "Aage mat bar Na, I'll shoot you" said one of the goons. Daksh looked at Annika and realized that she was not scared..."Ise bolkar koi fayeda Nahin, just shoot her!" said Daksh to the goons....

Dadi- Puttar mat Ja....
Pinky- beta please main requests karti aage mat bar...
Janvi- Please Annika, don't go...

Rudra and Omkara shouted" Bhabhi mat jaiyye"!

Shivaay was horrified....he shouted" Annika.... don't go please....stop!" . But all was in vain. She ignored them. She walked towards Daksh, and smiled.

Suddenly there was a sound...it was a gunshot! All of them were dead shocked...." ANNIKA..!!!" shouted Shivaay.

He ran towards Annika and saw that she was fine. Then who got shot? Shivaay and the rest of the family members turned their heads towards Daksh and saw that he was lying on the floor. His right leg was covered in blood which means that he got shot on his limb.He was alive! But who fired at him? They all looked towards the main door and saw the Police.

Tia was shocked! She ran towards him " DAKSH!!" she shouted. She sat on the floor and took his head on her lap and started crying. Robin came and took out his handkerchief and tied it on the wound so that it stops bleeding.

All the members were confused that who informed the Police? " Mr. Rathod aap yahan, aapko kisne bulaya? said Om.

"Mujhe Mrs. Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi ne bulaya hain...." said Mr. Rathod.

The name Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi was sounding so good. Shivaay looked at Annika and their eyes locked! ( O Jaana played.....)

Their eye lock broke when Om called them " Shivaay, Annika kaha kho gaye"he said.

Rudra - Ek dusre ki akhon mein....
ShivIka - Shut up Rudra!!

"Sir hum Mr. Daksh Khurana aur unki wife ko arrest Karne aaye hain...." said Rathod.

Om- Daksh ka koi wife bhi hain??
Rathod - Yes...Mrs. Tia Daksh Khurana.

All were shocked. What's this new twist? everyone thought. Tia helped Daksh to get up. He stood up with the help of Robin.

Shivaay - What are you saying?? Say it clearly...
Annika - Shivaay aap sab ko main batati Hun...
Shivaay - Hmm....
Annika - Tia aur Daksh ki shaadi do saal pehle hui Pune mein, unke farmhouse pe...
Aur phir Tia ko Daksh se aapki baat pata chali.... Daksh ne Tia ko aapki baat Ek dost hone ke naate batayi thi par Tia ne Ek plan banaya...aur Daksh ka brainwash kiya aapke khilaaf....Tia ka plan yeh tha ki wo aapko fasayegi...
Pehle usne Pinky aunty ko apni taraf  kiya, aur aap ko convince kiya ki aap usse shaadi kare....aapse shaadi Karne ke baad aap sab ko maar ke wo Daksh ke saath yahan rehti aur iss Oberoi Empire ki malkin banti...

All of them listened to her....they were more than shocked!

Om- ye sab aapko kaise pata chala??

Annika - Main batati Hun Om uss din kya hua....jab Daksh ne Mujhe dhakka diya toh Shivaay ne Mujhe bacha liya tha....

Shivaay ( shocked ) - Maine??

Annika - Haan aapne....an jaane mein Mujhe bacha liya....jab Daksh ne Mujhe dhakka mara toh aap itni zor se chillaye...ki wo mere kamar se rassi hi nikalna bhool gaya....aur main wahaan latki rahi...phir aapne use bhohot maara aur OmRu ke saath wahaan se chale gaye.... upar uthne ki koshish karte karte main kamiabh hui aur wahaan se sidha apne ghar gayi....aur wahaan Mujhe Ek cheez mili....

All of them together said " Kya??"

Annika - Ek recording....

She then went to Tia "Kyun, chalau wo recording?? Tum ne yeh socha kaise ki tum jo Mann chahega korogi aur main tumhe Nahin rokungi...I will not let you destroy my family" she said in a stern voice.

______________________________________

Guys, How was this chapter?? If you liked it then please do hit the lil star button. And also comment to tell me you liked it or not? Pls..
Pls..guys!!!😭😭😭

Precap- Shivika romantic moments!😍😍😍😍😍