I'll ruin u and ur family...!!

Hey guys....as I told u before.....my exams started..so this chapter will also a little short...pls guys cooperate with me....and I'm very sorry for this....
Omru, saumpri in Rudra's room...

"Da....di.....keh...ti.....hai....ki ......jo....hota ..hain...acche ke....liye hota...hai..."said priyanka.... trying to console everyone...
"Kya keh rahi hain prinku tu??Isme kya accha hain..."said Rudra and bursted into tears...
"Shayad isme hi koi acchai chupi ho"....said saumya and caressed his back....rudra calmed down and listened to what om has to say....
Omkara wiped his tears....and took a deep breath....."Rudra...saumya aur prinku bilkul theek keh rahe hain...isme koi acchai zaroor chipi hogi....aur mujhe pata hain vo kya hain" said he....

"Kya hain??"said all of them together....

"Taaki shivaay ko apne pyaar ka ehsaas...ho.... Ki Wo Annika se pagaalon ki tarah ishq karta hain....ye use pata chale...

Everyone understood what om meant...they all smiled through their tears....
Dadi was standing outside the room and listening to their conversation...she smiled as tears made their way through her eyes...
"Tu theek keh raha hain puttar..."said dadi as she entered the room....
They all ran towards her and hugged her tightly....
"Billu ko pata chalna bhohot zaroori hai ki vo Annika se kitna pyar karta hai...."said dadi and prayed for the welfare of Annika....
"But when she will come back dadi"questioned Saumya....
Dadi smiled lightly....
"Vo aayegi....use aana hoga....bhohot...jaldi...
And she left...

In the hall...everyone is mourning for Annika...
"Arey...sab itna ro kyun rahe hain....said someone.....
All of them turned their heads... towards the main door...
"Tia....tum?? What r u doing here?😑😑....said om wiping his tears...

"Shivaay se shaadi Karne aayi Hun"...said Tia...and began to call out his name...
'Shivaay baby!! shivaay baby!! screamed Tia...
Dadi was terrified...as shivaay was in his worst condition.....how will he react??
Shivaay came.....he was looking pale....but still holding back his tears in utmost belief that his Annika will come back....
"Kya hua Tia.....tum yahan...kya kar  rahi ho".....said Shivaay
"I came here to marry u shivaay..now that Annika is dead....it will be easier for us..(omg guys..she is so disgusting)

All of them were shocked. How can a person think like that?It was so cheap....
"What??u want me to marry u....well that's impossible for me.... Annika meri biwi hain....main kisi aur se
shaadi nahi kar sakta.. declared shivaay....
"She is dead shivaay...wo ab is duniya mein nahi hain...said Tia...
"Wait,how do you know that...Maine to tumhe nahi bataya ki Annika Mar chuki hai...said Shivaay doubtfully....

"Because I killed her...said Tia....
Shivaay fumed while the family members were dead shocked...
He rolled his eyes....and was about to slap her when a hand stopped him....It was Daksh....
Anger ran through shivaay 's veins...he gave him a punch.... and within seconds Daksh was on the floor...
Tia took out her phone and made a
Call...
Some goons came inside the Oberoi Mansion.Omru joined Shivaay....The O'bros beat them blue and black...but one of them hold a gun towards Dadi...and threatened to kill her if they won't abide by Tia's orders...They were helpless...
"If u won't listen to me,I will ruin u and ur family"said Tia....and started laughing like hell...

Hey guys how was it??If u liked this chap...then please vote,comment and share...❤❤❤❤❤it only takes minute....

Precap- shivaay -tia marriage preparations....Annika 's entry....😍😍😍😍😍😍