Congratulations and Celebrations!!

Annika stood in front of the mirror looking at her changed self...Her hairline was filled with sindoor...her neck was adorned by the mangalsutra....she did nothing but smiled looking at her own self...thinking of shivaay .....
His blue eyes, his tantalizing scent, his annoying but cute expressions could made her go numb....dadi entered the room, she was familiar with that smile....because she also felt the same what anika is feeling, with her prithvi( guys I mean our dadaji Mr. Prithviraj Oberoi)...
'Billu ke baare mein soch rahi hain.'..said dadi with a teasing smile....
Haa...said annika in a trance....when she regained her sense...she  cursed herself for saying that..in front of dadi...she then started stammering..."wo dadi , mera matlab.....hai......ki...
ki.....mein .......soch...nahi.....rahi thi..."...dadi interrupted her saying 'bas puttar ab ye sab chodh.....mujhe to pehle se hi pata tha ke tia ki jagah tu hain..
A- kaise....toh phir apne shaadi.....kyun....nahi roki....
D- arey arey itne saare sawaal
......theek hai ek ek karke jawaab de rahi hoon.....pehla jawaab tune jab billu ke saath havan kund ke saamne haath rakha tha, toh tera ye bracelet.....dekh liya tha...(guys I revealed it...)
Damn, she forgot to open her bracelet.... annika thought....Thank god no one else saw it....
"Aur doosra jawaab, said dadi taking annika's hands onto hers....ki main chahti thi ki tum dono ki shaadi ho....mil gaya ab jawaab....said dadi with a smile....

Annika smiled....then they went to do the second ritual..... Shivaay and Annika sat down to find the ring from the bowl of milk...
"Mere bina sab kuch ho raha hain..."a voice came from the direction of the door..everyone turned their heads towards the main door....It was daksh...seeing him shivaay fumed in anger....he stood up and said"what the hell r u doing here...."Everybody was confused seeing shivaay's behavior towards him....
"What r u saying shivaay?" said om.."daksh bhaiyya aap andar aiyye....said rudra...daksh came inside and hugged omru....then he came to hug shivaay....he hugged him and said quietly into his ears...."Annika is mine"....shivaay became red with anger....
Daksh- congratulations...shivaay...and obviously annika.....and looked at annika as if she has done any crime....
Dadi- daksh puttar tu ja, apne kamre mein jakar rest karle....tujhse bhohot saare baatein karni hain....
Daksh  went to his room....and called someone.....
The person on the call- what happened??they don't love each other do they??
Daksh- I don't know....we have to do something.... I have a plan...and the scene is muted...

"Shivaay baby!!" screamed tia....she entered his room and hugged him tightly.....Shivaay felt irritated....
Shivaay's POV
Why I feel irritated when I come close to tia and feel peace when I'm with annika....yeh kya ho raha hain mujhe....Control !!Shivaay!! control yourself..
Tia- what happened??
Shivaay- huh! No...nothing......happened....
Tia- you know na baby...ke daksh aaya hain.....shivaay nodded..
'Wo annika se shaadi karna chahta tha.....aur maine abhi usse poocha ki vo abhi bhi annika se shaadi karna chahta hain...toh tum dono ke divorce ke baad....We will get married....right??
S- yes, but what r u trying to say....say it clearly....
Tia- actually, bechaari annika divorce ke baad kya karegi.....daksh se shaadi karlegi toh uski life ban jayegi.....
Shivaay was hell angry with tia....how could she say this about his annika...What the wuck" his annika he thought.......

Then shivaay remembered the incident when annika was in daksh's room....

He called someone....."Hello Mr.Kukreja...I want the papers now......and the call ended...
In the hall....
Sahil made his entry along with saumya.....and saw shivaay giving divorce papers to annika....
How dare u Mr.S.S.O....said sahil...Pehle toh aapne mere didi ke saath shaadi ki aur phir ab ye.....
Dadi, omru,saumpri,janky....tej and shakti supported sahil.....
Ok, guys what do u want....said shivaay....
We want annika to stay here....they all said together....

Annika can stay here...said shivaay reluctantly....."par sirf divorce hone tak"......

Everyone started thinking... But sahil without a seconds' thought agreed to his decision....
Dadi,janky,saumpri,omru in om's room......

Rudy- tumne bina soche samjhe ha kyun kahaan.....
Sahil- ru, tension mat lo....divorce hone tak to bhohot kuch ho jayega.....
Everyone together said"kya matlab...??"
"Lets do some celebrations"....said sahil....with something going on in his mind.....

Precap- Sahil plans something.... But what???? Wait for the next chapter....
Please  vote and comment for me......