Please... come back!!

Shivaay went to his room.....omru narrated the whole story to everyone........
Pinky-oh my mata....ye kya ho gaya.... and started crying...... Janvi pacified her......Shakti and Tej were shocked..... It was impossible, they thought.... How can Annika die.??...
Omru, saumpri were mourning for their Annika bhabhi....All this while, dadi was silent....
"Chup, ho jayo sab ke sab...."said dadi... Kyun ro rahe ho tum log.....
Rudra- par dadi,Annika bhabhi mar.....
He was cut off by dadi....
"Chup kar khotiya, wo Annika hain...wo mar nahi sakti...pata hain Annika Maa Durga ka ek naam hain...jiska matlab hai jo amar ho...toh woh kaise mar sakti hain.....
Om- par shivaay ne hume sab kuch bataya ki........
Dadi- kya vo khud bhi yahi manta hain......Then omru remembered shivaay's words that Annika can't die.....
"No...they said together...Dadi nodded...
Dadi- sab log rona bandh karo....main billu se milke aati hoon.....
Dadi went to shivaay's room......she knocked on the door and called out his name but no one answered....she found the door was open....so she entered the room....She was dead shocked to see her strongest grandson, the great wall of shivaay falling apart.....he was sitting with his knees touching his chin and hands tightly folded around his shivering legs.......yes u heard it right...Shivaay Singh Oberoi was shivering with.....with the fear of loosing Annika.....dadi went up to him.....
"Billu...kya halat bana ke rakhi hain tune apni"....said dadi....Shivaay hugged her tightly, and cried....He let out his emotions, his feelings in a way which he avoided.....He never cried like that before.....Today he was not Shivaay Singh Oberoi.... he was only shivaay who deep down was madly in love with Annika.....
Dadi-accha to tu bhi manta hain ki Annika mar chuki hain...
Shivaay without a second's thought nodded his head in negative.....
"Agar bhagwan bhi aakar kahe ki Annika mar chuki hai.....to bhi nahi manunga..." said shivaay....
Dadi was teary-eyed....she was overwhelmed to see such believe in Shivaay's eyes....she wiped his tears and said" billu, tu sahi hai puttar... Annika mar nahi sakti....wo aayegi...zaroor waapas aayegi".....and shivaay nodded...."par jab tak wo nahi aati tab tak tujhe apne aap ko sambhalna hoga....u have to be strong..."saying this dadi went out of the room....leaving shivaay alone....he wiped his tears....." she will come back, shivaay"he said to himself.... unable to control his feelings....he wanted to cry out loud and scream her name....but no he had to be strong...."Please come back" he said....

Hey guys....how was this chap..
If u liked it please vote,comment and share💜💜💜💜💜💜it only takes a minute.....I know its a little short...as my exams are starting... so I have to prepare for that....I hope u understand guys...
Precap-It's a surprise!!😍😍😍😍