" I'm back!"😉😉

Hi guys🙋🙋 I am really thankful to you all who read my story and gave their feedback. Thanks to all those who added my story to their reading lists. Thank you sooo much guys for giving me 6.96 K reads. It means the world to me.😘😘😘😘

Ok, Now...
Let's start with the episode....

At Oberoi Mansion.
In the hall..

All were present. There was Tia's sangeet going on. Daksh and Robin along with some of their friends were dancing. Shivaay was sitting in the couch with OmRu. He was silent, he didn't spoke a word. Om and Rudra tried to convince him to not marry Tia but they failed.

FB starts....
"Shivaay don't do this! Tu Tia ke saath Sangeet ka rasm kaise kar sakta hain....ye jaanne ke bawajood ki wo Annika bhabhi ki kaatil hain." said om trying to convince his brother.

"O bilkul Thik keh rahe hain bhaiyya, please aisa mat karo"added Rudra.

Shivaay was still silent. "Shivaay just say something! Tu kuch keh kyun  nahi raha hai" said Omkara, irritated.

Shivaay finally spoke......"Om tu hi toh kehta hain ki jahaan vishwaas hota hain waha kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahin parti.... Mujhe yakeen hai ki wo aayegi Mujhe bachane har baar ki tarah..."

Om was overwhelmed and Rudra started crying. " Tujhe itna vishwaas hai bhabhi par" said Om trying to control his tears.

"Khud se bhi zyaada said Shivaay confidently.

FB ends...

Suddenly the lights went out. All of them were panicked. ShivOmRu stood up and were going to check the fuse, when the entire hall was lightened with dim lights. The lights were converging at the centre of the hall were Tia's friends were dancing. Tia was irritated, she thought that it was Daksh's plan.
She was about to scold Daksh when a voice interrupted her......

" Ishq, pyaar, mohabbat hi hain meri ibaadat...
Tujhse takrana meri fitrat...

Na tere bina ek pal bhi reh sakun main..
Khuda se laadke laut aayi Hun...

Yeh Ajnabi Hawaayein bhi tujhe bulaye...

Tu bhi Mujhse Milne ko aaja.....aaja....

And then all of them saw a girl wearing a saree is sitting in the centre where the lights were converged. Everybody was confused whereas Shivaay tried to see her face, but she  was sitting in such a way that her back was in front of Shivaay. And she was also wearing a ghoonghat....

OmRu was wondering who could be that girl. Tejvi and Shinky were bemused! And Saumpri couldn't think of anything, they were just standing. Dadi sensed something unusual but kept silence.

Suddenly the music played and she started singing.....

Ajnabi Hawaayein Bekarar Bahein....
De rahi sadaayein aaja aaja...
Manzilon ki raahe, chaahaton ki baahe...
Phir tujhe bulaye aaja aaja...

She stood up and turned around as she was wearing a ghoonghat nobody saw her face. She slowly went to Shivaay and stood in front of him.

Kaate se bhi Kate Na Dooriyon ke pal..
Teri justaju hain meri Bebasi ka hal..

She caressed his face. Everyone was shocked. How can an unknown girl touch Shivaay? And why he is not doing anything?Shivaay tried to stop her but couldn't. He felt somewhat a connection with her. When she  touched him, he felt relieved. He knew it was her.
Because he felt her presence.....

Hoga, hoga humare khwaabo ka Milan....
Keh rahi hain Teri meri zakhmo ki Jalan....

She held his hands, and Shivaay felt peace.

Ishq pe hain yakeen....              
Darr Mujhe kuch nahi....

She took him to the centre of the hall and took off her veil. Shivaay was teary-eyed. He was dead shocked to see Annika.
He knew she would come but seeing her after so many days made him cry. 

A tear escaped from his eyes.....she wiped his tears.

Tu aaja aaja rago mein samaja....
Pukare tanha Dil tu aaja....

The family members were overwhelmed and happy as they knew that now they are safe because their Super girl has finally came....

Shivaay was so happy that he hugged Annika. Everyone was immensely happy as Tia was fuming in anger. She went towards them and tried to hold Shivaay's hands but Annika stopped her.

"Mere Pati ko chu ne ki himmat bhi mat karna" said she and held Shivaay's hands tightly...." iska haq sirf Mujhe hain".....

Tia was scared. She saw Annika's face. How she was alive? It is impossible.

"Tum, tum zinda ho?"said Tia, horrified.

"Yes Tia, main zinda Hun....I'm back!😉😉
----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!How was this chapter? If you liked it then do hit the little star button. And please comment, I really want to know what you feel about it.

LOVE ❤❤❤❤
- Mohasweta.