Thirty-Two

⚠️ [Trigger warning] ⚠️

Phlague

He watched with a dark, sadistic look in his eyes as the Dralan's Mihrisa dangled unconsciously from the chains that held her up. The flickering flames from the torches that cast a tenebrous aura to the room were playing with the shadows that hit her completely naked body. Her red hair - matte and soiled from getting dragged across the mountains - laid flatly against her forehead and back and stuck to her clean, pure body.

A body that would not be pure for much longer.

The concupiscence glow in Phlague's eyes intensified. This female had the most succulent body he had seen in a while. Her breasts were exquisite. Full, round and heavy, with nipples so small, pink and delicate. Rose colored and pebbling in the bare air that hit them, they were a sore sight to behold.

Her buttocks, however, was what had Phlague's fullest attention. He had never seen two globes so fine and so lush in all of the kingdom. He had already, more than six times in her unconsciousness, envisioned himself spreading them with the palms of his hands and thrusting himself into her rear while she screamed for him to stop. The sound, thought not even there yet, was euphonious to him, and had Phlague rolling his shoulder blades to ease him his impatience.

After all, you couldn't play until both parties were awake to hear the rules. Rules were what made the game interesting, and rules were what he was going to teach her.

Until she would never forget them.

As he watched the female dangle lifelessly in her chains, he couldn't help but let out a mild scoff. It had been too easy. So easy, that when he heard of just how easy, he thought it had been an ambush. A luring trap.

But no. Nobody had come to her aid; the Dralan's Lathras had fallen dead at his followers feet, same as the single Kischmir that had been in her room. They had fought hard, but they had been gravely outnumbered. It had been just too easy.

The only one who had truly put up a fight was the stripped female he was currently glaring at. She had screamed and clawed and called for help, but his males had stricken her across the head and knocked her out before anyone in the fort could be alarmed. She had been out for hours, but now, as Phlague's eyes glinted with joy, he saw the female begin to stir, her fingers twitching and her eyelids fluttering. She finally opened them and looked around disoriented, instantly blinking in panic when she saw her surroundings, before her horrified eyes inevitably landed on him.

And then... she screamed.

Phlague closed his eyes and smiled as the female kept screaming, thrashing and rattling her chains. His cock hardened at that first sound of fear, the pitched barre of her voice realizing just who she was with.

The one they all feared.

Slowly opening his eyes again, he stood up off his leaned position against his table, then silently begun approaching the female, seeing her eyes widen even more and hearing her screams intensify. His ears were ringing by the time he stopped in front of her, and his cock was as hard as stone. The female whimpered when he calmly 'sshh'ed' at her, cupping her face. She flinched from his touch, but due to her restraints, couldn't pull away.

"Hello," He slowly said, his lips stretching into a maleficent smile. "Lady Kahtrina."

She whimpered at the sound of her name slithering across his lips and turned her head away from him, tried not to look at his scarred face. How terribly rude.