Chapter 7 / Part 1 - Dream Come True

A/N Don't play the song yet :)

RILEY'S POV
Time sure did fly. Before I knew it, it was Saturday.
Today's the day I've been waiting for, for four years. I was so nervous and excited at the same time.

The date was set for 5 in the afternoon. Like my subconcious said, I shouldn't dress too fancy, 'cause if I do, he'd probably freak out.

I went for blue jeans and an off shoulder blue-gray blouse. My hair was curled and hanging down my shoulders. I was wearing a gold necklace with matching earrings and heels.

By 4:30 I was ready.

I drove to Starbucks in silence. I was so nervous, I don't know why but my hands were shaking. I felt so cold.
What's happening to me?

I took a deep breathe and walked in.

I didn't have to look around much to notice the handsome as fuck Greek God.

Holy shyytt....

He smiled at me and my legs turned to jelly. I smiled as I walked over to him.

A/N Now play the song.

All the time, his eyes didn't leave mine. His glorious eyes.... Dayum.

I could feel my face heating up. Could totally roast marshmallows over here.

He was wearing a white polo shirt and jeans. His hair was tousled in the adorable way it always is.

And ah ah ah ah ah, you're my favorite thing
Ah ah ah ah ah, all the love that you bring
But it feels like I've opened my eyes again
And the colors are golden and bright again
There's a song in my heart, I feel like I belong
It's a better place since you came along

As I sat down he smiled and wove his fingers into mine. I could feel my heart thumping in my chest, I could barely sit still.

"Hi" He smiled his typical stereo type perfect  smile and I almost passed out.
"You look stunning"

Oh.
My.
God.

Did he just..??

He said I look stunning, he said I'm stunning, me, Riley Leia Jennings!!

Ofcourse he does. Now get a grip. My subconscious rolled her eyes at me.

"Thaanks haha"

Soon we got onto the topic of movies and music. And guess what, we like the same songs too!

Now and then my knees would brush against his under the table, sending electric bolts through me.

We even shared a coffee. Before I knew it, we were heading out of Starbucks towards my car.

We were right beside my car when he suddenly gave me this hot look, and I was on fire.

I see the whole world in your eyes
It's like I've known you all my life
We just feel so right
So I pour my heart into your hands
It's like you really understand
You love the way I am

He took my hand and leaned in close.

"I had a really good time, Riley. Looking forward to another date."

Now his face was inches from mine. I could smell his male scent. Is he going to kiss me?? We looked at each other's eyes for a while, until he leaned in even closer. My heart was beating so fast it was like it's gonna pop out of my chest.

I closed my eyes. Holy fudge, is this really happening?

I felt his lips plant a soft kiss on my cheek. He gave me a cute hug.

"Bye Riles, see you later"

Aaaaa he called me Riles. I like it. 

Ofcourse you do, my subconscious gave me this look like it was the most obvious thing in the entire world.

I got into my car and drove home, humming under my breathe the whole time.

Well, you know what they say, a kiss is better than no kiss.

It's juuusst the begining.

- END OF CHAPTER SEVEN / PART ONE -