Chapter 2 - Asked "out"?

Riley's POV
The next morning I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.
Why is Emma interrupting my beauty sleep? I thought.

"What?"
" Bitch you're late for school. The first class starts in twenty minutes, so just thought I'll let you know."

I checked the time made a run for it. I ran out of the front door, and realized my mom had my car. I stood there like an idiot because I didn't know what to do.

" Need a ride?" Called a familiar male voice.
I looked up and almost tripped 'cause guess who it was?
DANIELLE!!!

The reactions started immediately.
1. Blushing 
2. Curling my hair around my finger.
3. almost dropping my phone...

" Yeah thanks." I said as casually as I could.

I rode in the front seat of his car. Now and then his hand kept on brushing against mine. I could barely sit still.

We got to school and walked to class together. My head was floating above the clouds, I almost crashed into the door. When we walked in together, All my friends looked up, clearly very surprised. I ignored them and started looking for a seat. Since I was the last to arrive, the place was pretty much occupied, and there were no seats near my friends.
In fact, the only empty seat was the one right next to Andrew..

Talk about moving on, muttered the inner me as I made my way to the seat.

By the end of the session, me and Andrew were partners in this science project. For once I'm looking forward to do an assignment.

~ 5 pm in the evening ~

I was hanging out with Emma at her place when I got a text.

Even if it's, project work, we are still " going out" ( even though it's to his house )

Take it slow, I told myself.

I told a very excited Emma what happened, and headed to my place to get ready.

-END OF CHAPTER TWO-