Chapter 7 / Part 2 - Party girl

RILEY'S POV
After my date with Daniel, I got home around 6:15.
I quickly got ready and went to Andrew's place. 

"Hey Riley." Andrew flashed his dimples.
Oh god.. I almost melted on the spot. Why do the young have dimples ughh

He was wearing denim shorts and a white t-shirt. The buttons were un done and I could see his collar bones.

Daym..

I smiled at him and walked in.

He introduced me to his friends, who were playing truth or dare. They invited me to join them and I gladly did.

His friends were fun to hang out with. I had fun playing tod with them.

"It's your turn Riley." Said his bestfriend Adam. "Truth or dare?"
"Come on girl, take dare. " they started to tell me.
Because of their requests, I ended up taking dare.

"I dare you to spent fifteen minutes in a closet with one of the guys." Ashley said with a smirk.

Naturally, my eyes went for Andrew, I was just gonna pick Andrew when I saw someone walk in. Our newly arrived guest totally changed my mind.

He was breathe taking hot. He had cute messed up dark hair and a perfect body.

It was Daniel. And as soon as he entered the room, he headed towards us to join in the game.

How do I choose now? Even if I do like Daniel more, I just CAN'T chose him infront of Andrew..

But then again, I can't choose Andrew infront of Daniel either...

I must have stood there thinking for a while, probably too long. Because before I knew it I was told that I was taking too long and that they will chose a guy for me.

They spun a bottle between the boys, and unfortunately for me, it landed on Adam.

I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed since it didn't land on any of the two. But this way, I won't have to feel bad.

Without further conversation, me and Adam headed to the closet. We got inside and made our selves as comfortable as it could get.

"I guess we're gonna have to sit around for the next quarter of an hour." He said with a chuckle."

" Yeah."

" By the way, are you intrested in Andrew?"

"Am I that obvious?"

" Well, I see it in your eyes when you look at him."

"Yeah I guess.." I said as casually as I could.

Soon we were talking about how things would be if me and Andrew end up together.

"How about you, do you like anyone?"

To my great surprise, this brought a dreamy smile to his face. After gazing into space for about 3/4 of a minute, he finally whispered a reply.

"Yes." The dreamy look still hasn't left him.

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"Pinky promise you won't tell her?" He said with a laugh and held up his pinky.

Who could it be.. he seemed really into her. The dreamy look and the soft voice..
It must be someone I know since he made me promise not to tell.. 

TO BE CONTINUED