I c e d C o f f e e

Bold- Andrew Barkstrim (Starbucks)
Normal- Cassie Queens (Bonds)

🔳 ☕️ 🔲 ☕️ 🔳 ☕️ 🔲 ☕️ 🔳

"Hey, what's up?"

"Life... I just feel droopy and sad and a basket case since I told you about Madison"

"I have confirmed she's cheating on you anyways"

"That's nice... God damn it, it's raining outside like my heart"

"I like the rain, the calming clitter  clatter, dancing in the rain, getting what, the light/dark thing. It's my favorite"

"That's nice..."

"Get up, walk outside and dance in the rain and say beep boop, repeat till not sad"

"I'm not going to go embarrass myself to be happy for a few minutes"

"At least say beep boop"

"Beep boop, happy now?"

"Fine um, do you have ice cream and Hulu?"

"I have Netflix and ice cream"

"I just planned out your day your welcome"

"What at I going to watch on Netflix anyways?"

"Why are boys so complicated, for a girl just get them ice cream, food, Netflix and hugs and your good. But nooo you boys have to screw things up, just watch some hockey or something, the kings should play today I think"

"Yeah that's true, they do, are you a kings fan?"

"I'm personally a Washington (Capitals) fan but you guys have my 3rd favorite player so can't root against you unless we're playing each other"

"I've never met a girl who followed hockey before though, that's cool"

"Yeah, well I got to go, have fun with your happiness stuff"