Chapter 25

Demi's POV

I felt bad for leaving Niall back there. It looked like he really wanted to talk to me and patch it up.

From: Leprechaun,

Demi.

uuh..? That's it? Niall is so hard to crack!

From: Leprechaun,

Let's meet at Starbucks again? The place where we first met? I really want to work it out. :(

Should I? A part of me still do care for him. I guess it's fair if I hear him out. Just this once.

To: Leprechaun,

Okay Ni. Be there at 10. :/

------------

AT STARBUCKS

I already saw Niall sitting on a table. I approached him and sat down. My face was just straight. Showing no emotion. The truth is, I'm scared. I really don't know how things will go from here.

He went up to me and brought me up. "Where are we going?" I asked confused.

"Just come. Do you trust me?" He said with a grin on his face.

"I don't know if I do." I said hesitantly but he still pulled me up and brought me out of starbucks.

He brought a blindfold and placed it around my eyes to cover them.

He was holding both my eyes and walked slowly. "Just follow the sound of my voice, love."

I nodded and continued going through his mystery maze until we came into a hault.

He slowly took away the blind fold and made me gasp in awe. He brought me to a place unknown.

It was like an abandoned park. No one was around. It wasn't really a beautiful sight but it's secluded. It looks like nobody comes here at all.

There were a couple of paintings on the walls and bits and pieces of garbage on the floor.

Still, all that matters was his company.

It still felt like I was in a fairytale. He held both my hands and went up closer. My feelings for him came back. Butterflies start to rush.

Yes. I'm still in love with him.

"I have something I want to give you, beautiful." He cooed and brought me to the corner. There was a little bag by it.

"Turn around. I don't want you to see just yet." Right now, I was getting impatient. I turned around, just like he requested and closed my eyes.

What did he want to give me?

He went to my direction. I kinda peaked that's why I knew.

"Open your eyes, love" He honestly smiled.

He was holding something behind his back. "Wanna guess what's behind my back?" He was teasing, trying to play with me. Why doesn't he just give it? like normal people would?

"Your hands!" I replied back.

"Obviously my hands are behind my back!.. C'mon, love." He said with much enthusiasm. "Think harder."

I didn't try to answer back but I tried to reach and get it from him. I was chasing him. We were running around like little kids!

---------

Niall's POV

"That's not fair Demi!" I said, catching my breath. She was still not giving up. She really wanted to see what I got her.

and I finally gave up with the charades and brought it out. It was a stuffed toy of a smurf. She was laughing histerically but she's blushing like a tomato.

"This is what you wanted for christmas last year right?" I handed it out to her. She was giving out a huge smile. I could finally see the glow and sparkle in her eyes that I haven't seen in a long time.

I wanted to be with her. We had so much history. I don't want to just let it go like that.

"Demi Lovato, I'm sorry. Will you accept my peace offering? I truly am sorry."

-----------

Vote up! FEEDBACK? :)

TEASER: Lighting up the sky!

So... peeps. :) I just want to promote mah other Diall story called How We Never Met.

Check it out?!

Give my story a chance! It's gonna be good! haha!

:D

Will Demi forgive him for what he did?

Hmmmm.......

I'm trying to post every chance I get. :D

Bare with me!

I'll do my best!

-SF009 B-)