Chapter 36

Niall's POV

He fell down to the ground and I tugged him there, not making him escape. I was so close to continue my rampage but Harry came in and stopped me.

Harry pushed me away from Liam and that alone was enough for him to prepare himself.

DUHHGGG.

Liam punched my lip. I could tell it was already bleeding.

"STOP! Both of ya!" Harry went inbetween us and Louis tried to pull him away.

Harry was too angry to think that he also made a hit to Louis. He fell to the ground too.

"STUP!" Zayn tried to reach for Harry and Louis but it was no use. He then, placed some sense into Harry that he took his fist right into his face.

Zayn really had some strength in that covered up body of his.

I forgot about Liam. I was too focused at the other boys when I realized that Liam took another hit unto my cheek. Sh*t. I should've saw that coming.

"D'ya honestly think I would let you go for that beating?" He announced, feeling in control.

"STUP, Harry." I heard Zayn say as Harry gave it back to him with another punch.

"No! Not until these nutheads stop fighting too!!"

"STOP, HARRY!" Louis butt in but again, it was no use. Lou had no choice but to join the beating and punch Harry to calm him down. He felt much worse.

"YOU STOP, Louis!" Harry took another blow to Louis. All of us didn't care that we're actually breaking up.

One Direction is falling apart for so many non-sense reasons.

Harry gave it back to Zayn. He was the only one that hasn't gotten any more than one beating yet and that was unforgiveable.

"Did you honestly think Demi ever wanted you?!" I yelled at him, pushing him to the ground.

"Tell me, Niall." He said, smirking. "Why did you think she went with me?"

I froze up, almost throwing a hit at his face. That didn't make any sense. Why did she?!

"You wuss!" He scoffed and pushed me back until I fell. He took the opportunity to stand up and look straight at me, lying on the cold floors.

"She went with me because you let her slip through your fingers!" He explained, kicking my stomach. "She loved you, Niall. What you did, hurt her to bits, have you ever thought of that?!"

He took another blow to my stomach and I let him. I deserved all the pain. I felt so numb now. I was coughing for blood. I could feel all my nerves being rushed with adrenaline and pain. I had no control on stopping anymore.

"Li...am.. YOU kissed her. Have YOU ever thought of that?!"

He pulled my shirt up as I was tagged along with it. He flinged me up in the air, holding a grip on my collar.

"Yeah." He said in defeat. "I did, Niall. You thought that she let that happen, didn't you?!"

"What're you talking about?!"

"You didn't listen to her explain! She never said she planned for it to happen. You didn't trust her!" He yelled and threw me to the ground like I was garbage.

Why did I let it come to this?!

"I got the upperhand now, Niall." He fessed, giving me an innocent smirk.

"What would you do now?" I compromised. "Don't you think, hurting me, will leave Demi hate you?" I had this small hope at the back of my mind, believing that there was a chance that Demi still had feelings for me.

Wasn't this Deja vu?

There was a time when I had to pick between Barbara and Demi. I wouldn't have picked her. Was this my consequence?

Maybe... I wasn't the right person for her to begin with. I didn't treat her right and still, here I am, fighting for her.

Was it all really worth it?

Demi's POV

I kept pacing back and forth, not knowing what to do. I had this strangest feeling that something was going horribly wrong.

I tried calling any one of the boys. I started by calling Harry.

RING RING RING...

C'mon. Pick up, pick up, pick up!! Sh*t. Why isn't he picking up?

Maybe I'm just over reacting about this. Maybe... They just need some alone time.

WHO AM I KIDDING?! THEY WOULDN'T LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS.

"Demi?" Dallas opened the door to my room and saw me panting.

She held me for support. I didn't think I was nearly fainting. I could even stand up straight. My body was getting weaker and weaker with stress.

"I--"

"Demi. What's going on?" She calmed, brushing my hair, bringing me to the comforts of my bed.

"Calm down. Please tell me." She carressed my back as my vision was turning to a blur.

"I need to know if the boys are doing alright."

"Demi. You look so pale. You can't feel so stressed. You have to take a break from them. You deserve better."

"No......." I need to make her to leave. I just need to agree. "Okay. Thank you." I layed down on my bed in the hopes that Dallas would finally leave my room and she did. I couldn't waste time to argue anymore.

I took my phone on the ground and started calling Zayn. I'm sure he'll pick up. He's always the considerate one.

RING... RING... RING...

Please pick up. I was on the verge of crying.

"Hello, Demi?" He chirped, breathing heavily.

"Where are you??" I yelled, now, tears streaming down my face.

My head felt like it was spinning. I could feel my heart raising. Something's going wrong.

"Is that Demi?!" The voice sounded like Harry's. "YOU CAN'T LET HER KNOW!"

PRRRSSHHH...

That sounded like the phone being dropped to the ground.

"We have to, stupid! This was all for her!" Louis' voice surfaced. I never thought his voice would be louder and agressive like now.

"PUT YOUR PHONE OFF, ZAYN!" Harry demanded. The next thing I heard, sounded like a thump.

A punch, maybe? Sh*t.

"F*ck." Zayn cussed. "PLAZA." He said then hung up.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I have to go there. RIGHT NOW. I just don't know how.

My room was in the second floor. I don't think I could jump out of the window and survive. Woah. I'm talking like I'm in an action movie. I should stop.

I climbed down towards the window of my room and prayed that no one would notice.

It was extremely dark outside. My head still continued to spin. I'm guessing that's the adrenaline I was getting. I couldn't care less about me anymore. I just want to know how they are.....

Niall. Liam.

Why did you have to make it turn out to this?!

__________________

Vote up and Feedback pretty please?

Tell me what yah thinkah? What do you think is going to happen?

If you liked this story, read my new Diall Story..

It's called... How We Never Met

:> That's the new thing I've been working on. Hope y'all give it a chance.

Fan, vote up and comment below! :)

Peace out yo.

-SF009