Chapter 31

Demi's POV

He kissed me. NIALL HORAN KISSED ME. I'm internally screaming right now. I know I've kissed him tons of times before but this felt different. Cliche. I know what you're thinking.

I can never get enough of it. He is just so gentle. He always knows the right time to surprise me. It was good and bad. This was what defined him as crazy. That's just how it is and how it should be. The Niall I know. It's great to have him back.

It's good to have him with me again.

His kiss felt welcoming. It was subtle and plump, warm and smooth. I loved every bit of it. This felt so right. We continued on and on until we were out of breath.

I was smiling ear to ear this time and I know by seeing him, he was filled with bliss just like I was.

Soon enough, we got tired of dancing. I pulled him out of the dance floor and brought him to an empty table. Our hands never lost touch. Our fingers continued to intertwine and he led the way to one of the available tables.

Harry appeared out of nowhere and started teasing the whole thing. He was puckering up his lips and made kissing noises as he chuckled from time to time. He probably saw the whole show.

"Just so you know, I don't kiss and tell." I was sliding my fingers, snapping from side to side.

"You two are meant to be together coz you guys eventually found your way back to each other... Let me just say it!" He added a long pause until he couldn't contain himself anymore. "I... knew........ it!!" Harry with his arrogant smile. He was beaming right through us. It was as if he was unravelling his masterplan.

We both just giggled. Maybe.... its true.

"Hey." Liam came in with his fancy suite and such. "What's going on in here?"

"DIALL." Louis spat out, pushing Liam aside, staring at us with his huge bulging eyes. It was as if he couldn't believe any of it.

"Where's Zayn?" Niall questioned, searching the area.

"He's probably in the restroom, freshening up." Liam responded and glared at me. "How ya doing there, Demi?"

It was weird. For a second there, I thought he winked at me. Maybe I'm being delusional. Maybe it's all make believe but something was up with him.

He had this weird charm towards me. Trying to act all cool and cutesie.

I was planning to tell what my gut feeling was going on about. "Niall, I-"

"He missed the whole show." Harry frowned. Yes. We were the center of attention. I finally got out of my senses and looked back at Niall.

"What was that Demi?" Niall, wanting to hear my words.

"What's going on, lads?" Zayn finally barged in. "Oh. Hmm...." He grinned. "Let me guess." His eyes turned to Niall's.

"Dem-"

"Let's go eat, shall we?!" Niall cut him off and stood up, cheering like it was his birthday.

"Just as long as it's your treat, mate." Louis added and was resulted an eye roll from Niall himself.

Typical.

________

Niall's POV

We reached Mcdonalds. Funny, right? We all looked spiffy and neat just to find out our extra meal would turn out to be a place like this.

"Mcdonalds?" Harry reassured and I nodded with confidence.

"You should've given us a chance to change, Niall." Liam whined and I shrugged it off.