Epilogue ❤️

This doesn't have a Point of view. :)

"Niall!" Demi called out to the fields where he was lying down on, seeing the sunset, the orange light shimmering on the horizon.

He was still laying down, letting the breeze go right through him. He always wanted to watch the sunset and lie down on all the greenery. That Irish enthusiasm was getting the best of him. He was extremely thrilled to be outside, actually.

There was barely any paparazzis that would swarm them in the open scenery.

"Niall?"

"Hmm?" He hummed, looking at Demi's direction. She was actually wearing a dress that seemed a bit formal.

It was a pink one, with a brown cardigan and a hat that looks just like Michael Jackson's. Funny little thing, isn't it?

"You're late." He frowned, a little disappointed.

"I'm sorry." She forced a weak smile and rubbed the back of her head like it was going to subside the tension. "I had this... interview slash photoshoot thing that I couldn't miss and they'd kill me if I'd say no, it was-"

"It's fine." Niall spat, looking up at the leaves and branches of the tree he was under, still resting his back against the grassy field.

"-devastating." Demi continued her last statement and grabbed her hat to toss it ontop of his face. Gravity did the trick when she inexplicably let go of her grip to land it ontop of his relaxed, nearly slept face.

"C'mon, sleepy head." She addressed. "I thought you're taking me out?" Her confusion continued to spur as he brushed the hat away and stood up, wearing that black headgear slightly slanted to the side.

He plastered a playful grin while offering a hand for her to stand up. He had this glide before getting up, kinda like the type they'd do on the 1960's.

He was in one of those days where he'd act like he was ontop of the world, enjoying every moment with her and he's not afraid to show it.

"What're you?? Michael Buble?" She teased, stealing back her hat as Niall led her to a picnic quite far from where they met up.

"I'd take that as a compliment." He cheered, interwinding her fingertips with his.

After a few moments of silence and stolen glances, they'd finally reach the site.

"Well, here we are!" He announced, putting out his hands to show off the set up with jazz hands. What a kidder, he is.

"I was hopin' we'd watch the sunset but I guess it's too late for that now." Demi just rolled her eyes with that statement of his and plumped down to the sheet of blanket fully streched for them to sit comfortably and eat.

"What ya got there?" She questioned, pointing to the basket of nicknacks Niall brought.

"It's not much but..." He'd pull out what looked like a burger with so many condiments and excess lettuce sticking out of it. She couldn'thelp but let out a chuckle by the looks of it.

"I'm no cook, Demi." He fessed.

"I know, I know." She giggled once more and took the container he'd give out. "I'm no good at it too, just putting that out there."

He took a bit of his so called 'masterpiece' and looked sternly at her. "What would happen if we'd live together?"

Demi's eyes grew wide at the sudden thought. "I mean," Niall blushed and looked down, tracing the pebbles lying on the edge of the sheet. He hurriedly ate back his words. "Would we always buy take out?"