Under the Mistletoe

I smiled as I looked around me and all of the fairy lights as we walked through the Christmas market in London.

I felt a hand grabbing mine and smiled up at my boyfriend, Joe.

He gave me a warm grin and balanced our hands back and forth like a child.

"I wonder who's more excited about this walk." I said, teasingly and he laughed softly.

The sound of his laugh echoing like a sweet melody in my ears.

"Shut up! You're as excited as I am." He replied and it was now my turn to laugh. I inhaled deeply, enjoying the smell of the Christmas trees all around us and the cold air.

My eyes grew wide in amazement at the sight of the Christmas decorations.

Winter was always my favourite season of the year.

The smell of hot chocolate in the air, the white snow falling from the grey, night sky who covered the land like white blankets, the Christmas lights filling the space, the crowds of people dancing and drinking and getting in the spirit. Christmas was also the season of love, and how couples saw that they are truly in love and I was pretty damn sure I was because this year was special.

It was the first year I was going to spend with my lovely boyfriend, Joe and not only for Christmas but also our one year anniversary that was nearly coming.

I just wanted this Christmas to be filled with not only joy but with love. To be able to cuddle up with warm blankets by the fireplace and open presents together and just be in love.

As we kept walking, his eyes met mine and it was like the world just stopped for a moment and I forgot how to breathe.

His smile widened. He was absolutely gorgeous.

"I love winter so much." Joe suddenly spoke and I smiled at his comment and we stopped, ignoring the people around us and just staring at each other.

He put a straight piece of my hair behind my ear and I blushed, reliving our first kiss where he had the same affectionate gesture.

"Look up!" Someone shouted while looking at us with a smile and we frowned before looking towards the dark sky above us, where a mistletoe was hanging.

Joe smirked down at me and pulled me close while his hand rested on my cheek.

"Well, you know what they say, right?" Joe teased, getting closer, our foreheads now touching.

"Did you stop here on purpose?" I asked, laughing and closing my eyes, enjoying the lovely moment.

"Mmm, maybe." Joe chuckled before pressing our lips together. It was for sure going to be the best Christmas of my life.
-

how cute.

day four of Wattmas!

it's Sunday, tomorrow's school

yay i can't wait...

I HAVE A FUCKING 78% IN HISTORY!!!

i hate school

credit to @writtingsugg on tumblr!

xx, Lizzie