•BONUS•

•ᗷOᑎᑌᔕ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ•

*Warning: this part contains explicit content that you probably shouldn't be reading. Sorry in advance. *

*SMUT INBOUND*

Last Jin recalled, he had been on the couch. Now he had managed to have teleported back into the room he and Namjoon shared, and was tucked away underneath the blankets.

He rubbed his eyes and glanced over beside him, where Namjoon was jotting some words down in a notebook. Jin peeked at the words and recognized them as lyrics. Namjoon paused when he realized Jin had woken up.

"Sorry if I woke you. " he apologized, scratching the back of his neck. Jin smiled.

"It's okay. " he sat up a little bit in bed.

Namjoon set his pen and notebook on the nightstand.

"So.. About earlier. And telling the others.." Namjoon started. Jin wasn't favorable of this particular topic.. There was one way to change it though. Jin leaned into Namjoons side, bringing his lips right up to brush his earlobe.

"Yeah?" He said quietly, gently biting Namjoons earlobe. He didn't have to look to see the vicious redness that spread across Namjoons face. This got him every time..

Still, he seemed to want to keep talking. "S-so, I think-" Jin very slowly kissed down his neck, taking his sweet time to fine Namjoons sweet spot, delicately sucking on it as he heard a slightly stifled moan.

One... Two...

Three. Namjoon turned over to push Jin on his back, and similar to the previous night, moving ontop.

Got him.

Jin had successfully turned the subject to another.

Namjoon impatiently kissed Jins neck, at the same time grinding his hips against his. Jin gasped and threw a hand over his mouth. Just through that thin wall was Jungkook and Jimin, and he had to keep reminding himself of that. Though it was exceptionally hard to.

Namjoon brought his lips to Jins, the kiss heated with passion. Jin parted his lips, and Namjoon complied, as their mouthes intertwined farther.

Jin mobilized his hands, sliding them under Namjoons shirt to pull it up over his head, breaking the kiss to get it off a breathe heavily, and Namjoon helped get his own shirt off, now discarded onto the floor. Jin spread his legs out and wrapped them tightly around Namjoons waist, his back arched at the pressure begging to be set free from the cotton confines.

The only thing keeping the soft moans in were Namjoons mouth on his. Jin slid his hands down the front of the others' sweatpants- thankful for the lack of boxers, and finding it easy to find what he was looking for. Jin wrapped his fingers around Namjoons shaft, already hard. Jin made pumping motions with his hands, this time provoking a strong reaction, which involved a faulted in the kiss and an involuntary thrust of Namjoons hips.

"Why do you have to make this so hard one me?" Namjoon, who had moved his head to the crook of Jins neck, and was breathing heavily said.

Jin snorted in laughter. Ha ha unintentional innuendo.

Jin repeated that movement, taking his time just to get Namjoon even more wound up. Namjoon couldn't help biting Jins shoulder, also trying to keep silent for the sake of the Maknae in the next room.

"Seokjin, please.." Namjoon moaned. Even though he topped, Jin liked to have his way with things.

"Go for it. " Jin whispered back, hooking his thumbs on the sides of Namjoons sweatpants and pulling them down slowly.