♥ Chapter 7 ♥

*Marilyn's Point Of View *

I wake up and look up at a sleeping Michael. I smile And slipped out of the bed and quickly brushed my teeth And took a nice warm shower and when i got out sprayed a little bit of the perfume he likes..I put on some fresh purple and black panties and matching bra Then slipped back into the bed. Michael groans tiredly. He sniffs the air then opens his eye's. Morning papa, I said smiling and kissing his chest. He smiles back tiredly. "morning mama damn you smell delicious ",I giggle oh really now Mr.Jackson?, He nods And kisses me. I was thinking since you've been so stressed and the kid's Are gone...., I said trailing off into kisses all ever his neck and jawline. He does a low groan. "I like this idea" He said climbing on top of me.

*Michael's Point Of View *

Marilyn snatches me by my pants and pulls me in for a kiss as our kisses got more intense she begged for an entrance I denied her she pulls back, "Michael did I do something wrong? ",I nod my head and kiss her neck as I unbuttoned my shirt she had on as I held her waist sucking her neck more she moans she rubs my chest bit I pin her hands down, baby girl calm down I want to make LOVE not have sex everytime we do this I want to make LOVE ok?, "I know my she's purring ",I smirk, oh purring is she?, Marilyn nods biting her lip, I take off the shirt she has on and lift her right leg to my waist as I lean more against the bed board but she turns us around now pinning me to the bed board, "I said purring baby I want you now ",she said kissing my jaw and down to my neck and chest as she's kisses lower and lower then she pulls me by my pants as she leans backwards to the bed and switches us again pushing me on the.down on the bed climbing on top of me as she slowly slides down my pants then my boxers as she goes lower ,mmm baby girl,I said moaning ,she strokes faster Then used her mouth as I reached my peak and wiped her mouth, "papa enjoyed? ",she said seductively , yeah but you don't have to do that I..,she cut me off by sucking on my chest, "shh babe that's all I needed to know",she said continuing to suck on my neck as I unclip her bra,I slowly get back on top of her and suck on her chest down while I gently slide off her panties as she moans, "Michael make LOVE to me please",she demanded in a moan. I LOVE it when she begs for it so I take my slow time as I get some protection And put it on then climb above her kissing her legs on up, still purring?, she nodded, "yess daddy yess ",she said in a begging moan,I can fix that baby girl.and daddy?, I said as I went lower slowly piercing her with passionate kisses down as I began to return the favor ending her excitement until she reached euphoria , as I do do she grips the sheets and moans crazily I let her cool after I got finished God I want her now, "Michael pleas.."she stops as I slowly entered she gasped from a bit of pain,I'm sorry baby girl, "it's OK Michael I just...",she cuts off with a moan, she wraps her legs around my waist hugging my back, "mmmore daddy ",she moans I go faster as she dogs her nails im my back I groan a little in pain but I didn't mind I was making my wife happy, groan more in pleasure as our bodies move rhythmatically together in synced with our moans and sounds of pleasure, we finally climax and I kiss her shoulder as I pulled the covers over us and kiss, "God! I guess it was worth the wait ",I look at her, you guess girl I blow your mind, "mmm Yes you do you sure you can't dance the way you move your hips oh gosh ",she said cuddling in me I look under the covers, Kitty purring again?, "it's been awhile Michael what do you think? " I laugh. Maybe later mama, She pouts. "papa please? " she said climbing ontop of me, Kitty cant wait ?, she doesn't respond just kisses and grinds on me, I grab her hips. You are some type of freaky, She laughs and grinds on me while biting on My shoulder. "kitty wants You again...daddy let me have you " She said licking my ear a little. I moan. ok mama let papa satisfy Kitty's hunger, She smiles As I lift her up and put her on the other side Of as I go under the covers. She squirms from excitement as I tease her a little Then started licking 'her' Marilyn does whiny moans as I start using my hand's. "Mich... Michael I..I think... ",I smile. Do it for daddy let it go, I aside entering her slowly only to quickly speed up my pace. "oh..oh..ahh...God... faster! ",I kiss her shoulder . alright mama, I said now ramming into her. She grabs are My back And hairs scratching My back and pulling My hair a little. I kiss her to drown out her screams. Her breathing becomes staggered as she starts peaking. Not yet mama I'm Not done, I pull out and turn her on her stomach, And lifted her up. I! entered Her slowly from behind she winces into pain. So I sit for awhile for Her to get use to this position then slowly start a steady rhythm. She soon starts moaning moving Her hips. "oh God! " I knew what that meant. not Now mama, I said pulling our and turning her over entering Her again. I move slowly since we were near our peaking point's. I thrust slowly until We both reach euphoria. I keep thrusting till I calmed down. I exiting Her and laid beside her turning on my back. I open my arm's for Marilyn but she just looks at me breathing heavily. "I'm numb babe give me a minute... shiit.. that was amazing I know you hate saying this and I do to but we just fucked Michael! " She said slowly scooting into my arm's. I laugh. No we made passionate Love,She smiles at me tiredly. "yes we did papa " I stroke her hair. I Love you mama I Love you so much, "I Love you to papa "...

To been Continued...