♥Chapter 24♥

*Michael's Point Of View *

Marilyn hasn't talked since the news. when we got home I offered to fix her something to eat but she claimed she wasn't hungry. She barely ate her dinner. I don't know what to say. I mean what is there to say? what's done is done. We got our answer. I don't know what to think actually I am fine wiith whatever.

Marilyn walks out the bathroom. I watch her as she slowly climbs in the bed. Babygirl talk to me, She looks at me. "I don't want to ", I sigh.  Don't hold in your feelings, "I'm not ", Yes you are, "Michael! please... just stop", Stop what? caring?, She groans lying down. We stay silent for awhile. "why aren't you mad? ",She said turning on her side facing me. I can't help what happened or happens like I said I'm here for support, "Michael it's ok to feel angry or whatever ", I know but I honestly feel nothing... what's done is done, "Did I make the right decision? ", I don't know ask yourself, "but I don't know either ", I look at her hand. Well that makes two clueless people, She smiles a little. "How am I going to tell my mother? our mother's ", I have no idea,  "I'm so sorry Michael ", Don't be... either way it's a beautiful thing, "but it's not our beautiful thing "  I scoot beside her. You never know after this morning it might, she shakes her head giggling a little. Ah she smiles!, "Michael hush, I'm going to bed I don't know about you ", Wait... names?, "Michael... I'm tired ", fine... go to sleep, She scoots closer to my chest testing her head there. I watch her till she finally falls asleep.  I can't. I think I am having second thoughts...

*Marilyn's Point Of View *

I wake up the next morning still tired.  I'm already being drained like a pregnant woman. I have to suck it up because I promised Yuli a girl's day. I tear myself away from Michael's soft comfy chest. He has he mouth slightly open snoring a little loudly. like I said before Michael is far from sleeping like a angel.more like a damn beast. I giggle watching him twitch his nose as I slightly blow on it. I finally decide to stop bothering him. I slowly sit up and climb out of bed. I fix my pajama shorts retying the strings.  I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. two minutes later I send Yuli a quick text then grabbed Michael's robe and put it on as I start my morning check up on the kid's. I go to Brandon's room first. Of course like father like son he's sleeping, mouth open, and snoring loud. I shake my head. I of course feeling the urge to clean some of his mess. I put away his school paper's and shoes and folded a few shirts. I get to his jean pile on his laptop desk. I start folding his pants but I come across a sheet of paper that fell out on of his pockets. I pick it up. Don't snoop just put it down, I look at it. Put it down!, I sigh quietly and set it back down biting my lip. I continue folding his pants still staring at the paper. Just one peak, I take the paper slowly and quietly unfolding it. It's a Love letter looks like. I can't really read it because it's written in chicken scratch. I start reading a little of it. "what you got there mama? ", I heard Michael sleepily whisper. I jump.  I look at Brandon who was still sleeping. I quickly push Michael out closing the door behind us. He looks at me oddly. "babygirl are you ok? what did you do? ", I look at him innocencently. Nothing...  I just didn't want you to wake Brandon, He gives me a unconvinced look. "Let me see it ", What?, "The paper ", I don't have anything papa, I said walking to him kissing him softly. He kisses me back with a little more enthusiasm. I start to pull back but he holds the back of my head pushing it gently forward. Next thing I know he slowly pulls back smiling. Why are you smiling?, He walks to Brandon's door. "You are something else snoop much? ", He said holding up the piece of paper I took from Brandon's room. I'm his mother I have a right to,  He laughs. "Sure you do teenagers Love their parents going through their stuff", I don't like your sarcasm, "Don't pout babygirl because you got caught, now go be a good friend and take out Yuli ", Get a life!,  I said walking back to the room. "You mad bro? ", I playfully flick him off. He walks up to me. "I told you we don't do that we make Love, but still watch that finger it can get you into trouble mama ", I lightly push him. Pervert, He laughs as I quickly got dressed.  when finished I walk downstairs. Michael was in thr kitchen. Babe make sure the kid's get up and take Jasmine and Dylan to the Morrison's for a playdate or what ever and Brandon has ACT practice at Saturday school today at his school so he needs to be up ASAP, He nods. "Plaudate, ACT.. gotcha! ", I give him a quick kiss. I'll be back soon!,  I walk out the door and jogged across the street to Yuli's house. I knock on the door. No answer. I knock again.  No answer.  I sigh taking my spare key to her house. I open the door. Yuli!, No answer.  I keep calling only getting no answer.  I finally decide to check upstairs.  I reach Yuli's room. I open the door and her bed is empty. I hear groaning.  I follow thebsound out of her room all the way across the hall to the bathroom. I knock on the door. Yuli?, No answer. The door is locked. Yuli honey can you hear me?, She keeps groaning. I start panicking. I look around for a spare key. o don't find one upstairs so I go downstairs. Nothing.  I run to her room searching for a Bobbie pin. I find one and do a silent prayer for it to work I run back to the bathroom. Please work... Yuli honey I'm coming, I battle with the pin for awhile until I felt the door unlock. I basically bust the door open and find Yuli on the floor looking purplish. Yuli wh-what happened?,She rocks from side to side mumbling stuff still groaning. Yuli honey tell me something!, She doesn't respond. I sigh in frustration and grabbed my phone calling Michael. I was sent to voicemail. I throw my phone. I look around for something to help me here.I look till I see a needle. A diabetic needle. She's a diabetic?, It clicked! her blood sugar is low!, I clap my hand's and quickly stood up. Yuli I'm going to fix you up, I run out going downstairs into her kitchen. I rummaged for something sweet. Damn someone needs to go shopping, I sigh finding nothing. I search my pockets till I found something.  A funsized Snickers.  I quickly rush upstairs to her only stopping to catch my breath. Yuli is still mumbling and groaning.  I unwrap the candy and tried to feed it to her. She kept moving her head.Yuli keep still!,  I know I'm mean for yelling but her life is in my hand. I finally stuff it in her mouth helping her sit up. She slowly chews it. I sit close to her helping her cheese faster. Eat it honey please, The door suddenly opens I look up to see Michael. "What happened? ", I start to cry.  He sighs. "I'll call for help ", He walks out talking to the abulance. I hug Yuli. Don't leave me...don't leave me, is all I could repeat all I could say....

To Be Continued....