Chapter 6

"Q-quinn?" I ask turning around.

"Aww, I guess the little hero does remember mio." I stared at him, half hoping that he would disappear. He just stared back at me with his dark purple eyes.

"Y-your supposed to be a figment of my imagination. An imaginary character. This can't be happening, it's impossible." I stuttered. He looked amused and glanced up at Turner.

"We should get moving soon, the Queen was right behind me when I used the portal." Turner nodded and looked at me.

"You do know how to use a rabbit hole, right?"

"You mean like from the story Alice in Wonderland?" I laughed. And than it clicked, my name is Alice. They were talking about a queen. "No, no, no, no. You've got this all wrong. I am an ordinary teenage girl, that place isn't even real! How is that possible? Oh, god. I need to sit down."

"There is plenty of time for sitting once we get to WDHS. We need to go before she finds us." Quinn snaps.

"Woah, woah, woah. What makes you think I'm going anywhere with you crack heads?"

"Alice there is no time for this, we must leave quickly. The Queen's men could be anywhere!" Suddenly something whizzes past my head and buries itself into the tree next to me.

"Someone shot at me. Someone just shot a fucking arrow at my head. WHAT THE HELL?"

"We need to go know. Just grab her, Quinn. Let's go," Turner said before turning and running further into the trees. Quinn gave me an apologetic look before scooping me up and running after him.

I wriggled and tried to get out of his grasp when suddenly we started to fall. Quinn broke away from me and I could make out some of the things flying past us. Pianos, clocks, tables, beds and more were stuck to the sides of the tunnel. When I looked up I could no longer see the blue sky or green trees. This can't be happening to me.

After a few minutes of falling the ground came into view. So this is how I die, I think to myself as I close my eyes and wait for the impact. Instead I felt my body slam against a warm set of arms. I opened my eyes and am face to face with Turner.

For some reason I have the urge to kiss him. He must of thought the same thing because he closed his eyes and brought his face closer to mine. Just as his lips were about to meet mine there was a loud thud.

I pulled away from him, causing me to fall out of his arms.

***

Ooh, would you lookie there. Turnice was almost a thing. Poor Ian, he got left in the human world. Oh well. Shout out to Angel!! Woot Woot! She's the one who reminded meh about this, so here ya go hun. Ur welcome. ;)