Chapter Nine

The man jerked me by my arms through a door, which I hadn't seen anyone open. I thrashed and squirmed trying to break free. As soon as we were out of sight he yanked my arms up, effectively pushing me up against him. "Calm down and follow my lead." He breathed into my ear.

I continued thrashing and cussed at him until he sighed and dropped his hold. I whipped around and drew his sword from his belt and pointed it at his chest. "I have had quite enough of that actually," I said coolly, or at least I hope so. "Now, how do I get out of this loony bin?"

He reached inside his pocket and pulled out a small brown bag. I followed his hand with my sword before jerking it up to his throat. "Relax, I have something to show you."

"Put it on the ground and push it here with your foot." I said eyeing him suspiciously. He nodded and complied. When I picked up the small pouch I felt tingles shoot through my hand. I looked at the man for a few seconds wondering if I should lower my sword to open it.

Curiosity won out and I propped against the wall next to me and undid the tie on the pouch. I poured out its contents into the palm of my hand. The only thing that had been in the pouch was a thin silver chain attached to a sapphire the size of nickel.

I let out a gasp at the sight of it. This wasn't just any necklace, this was the necklace I had seen hung around my mother's neck for as long as I was alive. She'd had it since even before that, as long as she was breathing she had it on. Yet here it was, and this- this stranger just happened to have it.

"How did you get this?" I asked, my voice quivering. Gently I placed it back in the pouch and tossed it to him. He caught it with ease and I grabbed the sword.

"It was given to me for safe keeping many moons ago." He said placing it back in his pockets.

"This doesn't change anything. Lead me out of here now!" I snapped at him.

I'll update soon. Bye smexy unicorns!

Shout out to SHANE DAWSON!!!

*sigh* what a cutie...

Anyway,

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!

.or not, you know. what ever you feel like. Sorry huns