Chapter Eleven

Woo hoo, over here! Heya lovies guess who decided to continue writing??? Dis chick! Kay, seriously though, love you guys.

The trip ended up being roughly three hours of awkward silence and trudging through the cold as fuck forest. I regretted not having warmer clothes but let's be real. The only thing I was worried about this morning was weather or not Ian thought I was crazy.

Oh, wow, Ian. I had forgotten all about him. I wonder what he was doing right now. Has he figured out I'm missing yet? No, that's not possible. I left a note telling him I went home. Damn, that was stupid of me.

He probably won't even notice until Monday morning when I'm not at home. Woah, hold on there Alice. Who said we'd still be here on Monday? We're getting out of here as soon as possible.

I noticed that the others had stopped ahead of me in a clearing. It was obvious that they were setting up camp. I hung back a few feet behind the treeline watching their movements, trying to determine what threats they posed when I tried to escape.

In my head I made a list of anything useful.

* They move almost soundlessly

* Their hearing and eyesight are impeccable

* Their reflexes are lightning quick

* They are fast and strong

* Escaping would be almost impossible

I sighed in defeat and joined them around the fire that one, who I learned was Kale, of them had started. They seemed to be talking about the Hatter and someone named Jay.

"Hey, this is Wonderland. Correct?" I asked, cutting off Deetrum.

"Yes, this is correct." Kale said. I tilted my head and studied each of them.

"Oh," I said when it hit me. "Of course, well that makes sense."

"What?" Dumitree asked before scooting closer to me.

"It makes sense actually, some of the story being true." I said caught up in my own thoughts.

"God dammed it, what are you talking about." Loren snapped.

"Alice in Wonderland, the book. It is about a girl who falls down a rabbit hole." I say bewildered. This means there is a way out, I might go home!

"There are alot of Alices, what happens in the book?" Deetrum asks.

"So this girl, Alice, is playing and sees a rabbit in clothes running past her. So she follows it, and she comes to this hole and faced with a completely crazy choice: follow the rabbit or stay home and be safe.

So, she falls down the hole and encounters a talking door. She drinks a potion and walks through the tiny door. She meets all these crazy characters like the Hatter, the Flowers and, my favorite, the Dormouse. She wanders through Wonderland and finally stumbles across the Red Queen and the King.

She fingers the Queen and Red is all like, 'off with her head' and than Alice wakes up in the garden." I finished before taking a deep breathe.

"And what does this have to do with us?" Deetrum asks bemused.

"Because, my good fellow, you would be Tweedle Dee. I am assuming you are twins with Dumitree making him Tweedle Dum. The Queen you keep reffering to, I assume is the Queen of Hearts and the Hatter is the dude with all the Tea Parties." I finished feeling quite proud of myself for figuring it out all on my own.

The men just stared at me in amazement and than the wind started to pick up. We sat in silence before a gust of wind picked up Kale's hat and it got caught up in a tree. He swore and walked over to the treeline before grabbing a tall stick. He swung at the tree with it and than tried hopping while abusing the tree.

"Why don't you just climb up there and get it?" I asked after watching him for a while.

"Climb a tree? Why would anyone want to climb a tree?" Tweedle Dee asks.

"Why wouldn't anyone want to? It's absolutely wonderful." He stared at me like a moron. "Haven't you ever tried?"

They all shook their heads 'no' and an idea started to form in the back of my head. Wait Alice, you need more information. Right, okay. "Why not?"

"We are kinda cursed. Gotta keep two feet on the ground, or else." Tweedle Dum said matter of factly.

Wonderful.

***

So I sawded sumtin. Over 100 readers! Eeep! Any who I wanna thank Lily for dah awesome cover, I was tired of tha old one. I haven't updated in a while, sorry. Anyway since you all are being buttfaces I am having a goal. 10 comments that is it.

Tell me what your fave Wonderland character is and you might see them in tha story. So yeah, bye smexy unicorns! Love love!

VOTE

COMMENT (fur reals)

FOLLOW

Kay bye.