iChapter Seven

Guess what? I'm on da bus writing this... I think this should count as ec for english... GO AWAY JC! Anyywho I'll give you peeps some story know. -_-

"Quinn, what the hell? How are we supposed to get out of here?" I say. I look around, hoping to see an elevator or even a ladder. Nothing.

"C'mon Alice, we want you to meet our friend. He needs your help too." Quinn says disappearing into a tunnel that I had not seen before.

Heyy I'm on dah bus again! Hehe shut up JC! *sigh* now we're talking about oshanda and Dreads. Okay lovies, back to the story. Quit tryna sneak peek Ashley!

Turner followed quickly behind him, leaving me in the cavern alone. Than I had a wonderful idea. The crap stuck on the sides! I walk to the wall and search for a foothold. I slowly pick my way up the wall.

Once I got up about thirty feet up the wall I heard chuckling under me. I looked down an saw Quinn and Turner standing under me.

"That's not gonna work. The tunnel is a portal, one simply cannot climb out of it." Turner said, staring up at me.

"Shut the hell up. No one asked you, asswipe!" I called through gritted teeth. I glanced down and felt a little woozy.

"That is dangerous, Alice. Come down from there." Quinn says, looking me right in the eyes.

"I know what I'm doing, phsyco. This is your fault, I didn't want to come with you guys." I said and reached for another handhold. My hand slipped and I caught myself.

Quinn let out a ragged sigh. "Come down here Alice. We have places to be." I ignored him and pulled myself further up the wall. My arms started shaking and my legs started to get out from shear exhaustion.

"Alice-" Turner started but that's all I heard, because at that moment my arms gave out. The ground came hurtling towards me and I desperately hoped I could start flying.

Instead I was caught for the second time today I was caught by a stranger. Quinn put me down but pulled me into his chest. "Told you it was dangerous." He muttered smartly. I glanced up and could see traces of panic in his eyes.

I pushed away from him and walked down the tunnel. After walking 30 feet the tunnel widened out into a cavern. The cavern had a domed roof and a circular shape. Standing in the middle of the room was a guy with his back to us.

He was hunched over and appeared to be reading something. From here I could see that he was at least 6'2, brunette, and worked out.

"Axel, let us through." Turner called from behind me. The guy, Axel, turned and faced us. I gasped and took an involuntary step back.

Oh. My. God. It's him.

Whelp... that's all for now folks. Sorry for that bit at the beginning, I was just out there for a bit. I don't even know.

Kay m'bye now!