Chappie Ten

He reached inside his pocket and pulled out a small brown bag. I followed his hand with my sword before jerking it up to his throat. "Relax, I have something to show you."

"Put it on the ground and push it here with your foot." I said eyeing him suspiciously. He nodded and complied. When I picked up the small pouch I felt tingles shoot through my hand. I looked at the man for a few seconds wondering if I should lower my sword to open it.

Curiosity won out and I propped against the wall next to me and undid the tie on the pouch. I poured out its contents into the palm of my hand. The only thing that had been in the pouch was a thin silver chain attached to a sapphire the size of nickel.

I let out a gasp at the sight of it. This wasn't just any necklace, this was the necklace I had seen hung around my mother's neck for as long as I was alive. She'd had it since even before that, as long as she was breathing she had it on. Yet here it was, and this- this stranger just happened to have it.

"How did you get this?" I asked, my voice quivering. Gently I placed it back in the pouch and tossed it to him. He caught it with ease and I grabbed the sword.

"It was given to me for safe keeping many moons ago." He said placing it back in his pockets.

"This doesn't change anything. Lead me out of here now!" I snapped at him.

He sighed and looked at me seeming disappointed. "I am really sorry about this." He said before everything went black.

***

When I came to I heard people talking over me. I shot up and took in the scene before me. Four guys stood before me, including my kidnapper.

"She has arrived," one guy whispered to the others. I looked at the confused. "She doesn't look the same as our Alice. Perhaps you grabbed the wrong one."

"Absolutely not. She is the One. She bears the mark, we must hurry and get her to the hatter. He'll know what to do." Another said.

"Woah, woah, woah. Hold on a sec! Who said I was gonna go anywhere with you," I said and threw off the blanket. I was glad to find that I still had on my school uniform, even if it consisted only of a white blouse, black vest, red and black pleated skirt, tights, and Mary- Jane's. "I've had it to about here," I gestured to about six inches above my head, "with you creeps telling me I need to go here, or I am needed there, or I need to save some mystery person! I have had enough, I am going home, if you wish to stop me come and get me."

I shot off of the mattress and readjusted my skirt. I balled up my fists and prayed to god they wouldn't see through my bluff. One of the boys chuckled, apparently I need to work on my acting skills.

"Why wait for the hatter? I want to taste her, she smells delightful. I won't tell if you guys don't." The blonde haired boy said and leaned into me.

"Deetrum, if you do that the hatter will be upset. Lets just bring her to him and get out of the way." My capture said.

"No, he's right. Why does the hatter always get first pick? It isn't fair! Me and Dee could share this one and go to the upper world and get another one for him, he'll never know?" Another blonde, who had to be the other's sibling, pleaded.

"We are not discussing this. The hatter is expecting us so let's get a move along." He started to walk into the woods and we all followed, Deetrum and I taking the rear.

He leaned into me and whispered, "I will have you, sweet," before brushing past me and joining the other blonde. I shivered and wondered what he meant.

Soooo.... yeah I'm done for today, here you guys go. I know its confusing and I'm sorry but this is what I've got. Bye smexy unicorns!!!

Love love!

Bye.

Srry

Vote

Comment

follow

#TeamWhitePrince