f i v e ≫ p r e y

"Karma!" I awoke from my slumber. Bitch and Karasuma looked at me as if I was crazy. "Akabane went out for the day." Karasuma explained. I nodded. "Did Yukimura die?" I asked. Irina nodded. "Karma managed to kill her, full of bloodlust. It was amazing. But we have something to tell you, Shiota." Irina replied. I nodded. "A client, wanted you to assassinate this person." Karasuma said, handing me a folder. I opened it slowly. Name of Target; Akabane Karma.
  "W-What?" I asked. Karasuma sighed. "Akabane is your target. You need to assassinate him asap. Your old partner, Ritsu, will help with the assassination. You have until next month. Good luck." Karasuma glared. Irina pushed me put the door, only to see Ritsu. "Heyo Nagisa!" She greeted. I smiled. "Hey." I greeted back. Ritsu took out her folder. "So we're assassinating Akabane Karma? Sounds fun!" Ritsu exclaimed. I nodded. Wait, what? Killing Karma? Thats a downright no.
  "Oi Nagisa!" Karma screamed, getting out of his car. Ritsu looked at the folder and at Karma multiple times. "NAGISA!!!" Ritsu yelled. Karma looked at us weirdly. "Ristu, what the hell?" I asked. Ritsu looked at me worriedly. "Akabane-kun is one scary target! Nagisa, how are you friends with that dude?" Ritsu whispered. I shrugged. Karma grabbed my shoulders. "Come on Nagisa-kun! We have to go home and do some stuff." Karma smiled. I looked at Ritsu. She nodded. Are we going to try to assassinate him today? This better not come to the point where—
  "Poke." He poked my fucking dick. "KARMA STOPPPPPP!" I screamed. Karma sat in his chair, laughing his butt off. "You're so cute Nagi~ Too bad that purple haired chick isn't here, she's cute too." Karma sighed. I threw a book at his head. "Are you insane?" I yelled. Karma nodded. "Very insane." Karma smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Do we have a prey yet?" Karma asked. "Prey?" I asked back. Karma face palmed. "You know, a target." Karma explained. Gotta make a lie! "N-Nope! Karasuma said we should take a break for like a month." I responded. "Oh wow. Okay then." Karma lay back in his chair. I took out the knife that was in my pocket.

I'm going to assassinate Karma Akabane.

  He closed his eyes and laid back in the chair he was sitting on. This was it. I could tell Ritsu was watching from outside. I stood up quietly with the knife. Karma yawned. Sexy. WHAT THE FUCK? Anyway, this was my chance. I put the knife lightly on his chest. There was sudden pain in my chest, but I didn't care. I had to get this assassination over with.
  As I was about to stab the actor, I felt water fall down my cheek. I was crying? I dropped the knife, making Karma jump.
"N-Nagisa?" Karma asked. He looked at me. I put my head down, crying. I could sense Ritsu's face palming from outside Karma's house. "Hey Nagisa, what's wrong?" Karma pulled me into a hug. I started crying all over his clothes. Sad clothes, they all wet. But should I tell him? That he was my assassination target?
  "K-Karma.." I whispered. I couldn't understand why I was crying, nor why I even started crying. Karma pulled me tighter into the hug. "I'm your assassination target, aren't I?" He asked. I cried harder. "I don't want to kill you! I can't! I hate it! Karma I can't kill you!" I screamed, hugging Karma tightly. He stroked my hair. "Nagisa-kun, it's okay." Karma smiled.
   "Shiota." A deep voice said. It was Karasuma. I wiped my tears and looked him. "K-Karasuma.. I can-" Karasuma pinned me to a wall. "You broke the rule! You broke it Shiota!" Karasuma yelled. "I fucking know bitch! But I just can't kill him!" I screamed back. "Now now, I'm sure we can work this out." Karma said. Karasuma hit Karma in the head. "Breaking a simple god damn rule won't stop me Karasuma. Let go of me!" I wiggled. Breaking free, I grabbed Karma and a knife. "I probably can't kill you Karma, but I can try." I smirked. Karma smirked back. "I know Nagisa, I know." Karma smiled. Karasuma sighed. He walked up to me. "Fall in love with him, and you're done for." Karasuma whispered in my ear. I froze.
  "Oi Nagisa, what was that all about?" Karma asked. I sighed. "I'm not allowed to have a close relationship to any targets, for that makes it harder to kill them. Whoever wants me to kill you, I can't god damning fucking kill you Karma!" I exclaimed. Karma looked at me. He smiled, his normal smile of sexiness. What the fuck? Sexiness? Am I dumb?
   "Close relationship? With your target? I think thats the best way so you can backstab them after. Don't you think?" Karma asked. I shook my head. "That makes me feel guilty!" I pouted. Karma laughed. "Of course it does. I know I'm your target, so what are you going to do?" Karma asked me. "I'm going to try!" I exclaimed. Karma smirked. "Good luck." He said, high fiving me. I high fived back. We may have been friends, but I can somehow stab this dude, even if he is better than me.
~ ~ ~
The month was almost over, and I still haven't killed Karma. This is really bad. Karasuma is going to be so damn mad! While Karma wasn't home, Karasuma busted through the door. "Shiota. Where is Karma?" Karasuma asked. I rolled my eyes. "He's working. Why are you here?" I asked back. "Because the assassination days are almost up. Here's the plan, Shiota. First, you are going to pretend to hang yourself in the bathroom, which will make him sad or mad or whatever. And then I'll show up behind him while he's crying or whatever and stab him." Karasuma explained. I nodded. I had to kill my prey, even if he's the sexy Akabane Karma.
~
"Nagisa! I'm home! Nagisa?" Karma yelled. I heard him walk towards the bathroom. I hung over the toilet, with fake blood and everything. Karma suddenly entered the bathroom. "N-Nagisa?.." Karma said, shocked. He looked at my body, which I hope looked lifeless. "N-No.." Karma backed away from me, and fell to the ground. Karasuma appeared behind him, putting a gun shot wound in his head. I opened my eyes and watched Karma fall foward. "K-Karma!" I screamed, and starting crying.

I love Karma Akabane.
But I never told him how I truly felt.
And its done. He's dead. I can't tell him. I can't..

"Shiota, please pick a job that you can do for now, to help you recover from Akabane's death." Karasuma said, laying three pages of paper on his desk. Irina frowned.

"Isn't that too much for the kid?" Irina asked. Karasuma shook his head. "He asked for it." Irina sighed. I glared at the pieces of paper.

"This one." I said, pointing to the most dangerous job. "Are you sure?" Karasuma asked. I nodded. "Okay then, you'll be doing the job tomorrow." Karasuma said. I nodded and walked out of Karasuma's office. As I walked to my actual house, I saw a redheaded boy.

Karma?
I killed him so...
It can't be..
Right?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
p r e y c h a p t e r   f i v e
Wooooooop~ i have a new description for this story noww ofmdmm
this was a fun chapter to write now bai~~