e l e v e n ≫ s a c r i f i c e s

I looked at Nagisa, who was on the verge of tears. "S-Seriously?" He asked silently. Fangirls looked at us. I looked behind Nagisa, where Ritsu was.

I suddenly remembered.

Ritsu was Nagisa's dear friend and partner.

"Karma! Are you serious?" Nagisa asked again. I sighed and slowly nodded. I felt a tight hug around my waist.

"Nagisa?" I asked. Nagisa hugged me tighter, not wanting to let go.

"Are you sure?.. Karma.. She can't be dead.. She needs to see us get married!" Nagisa exclaimed. I looked at the small bluenette.

Married?

"Nagisa, do you-" "I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT OH MY GOSH KARMA SORRY!" Nagisa yelled, looking at me. I laughed.

"So you want to get married with Ritsu watching us?" I chuckled. Nagisa lightly kicked me.

"Karma-kun! S-Stop!" Nagisa punched my chest lightly. He's so cute, I can't even.

"Fine, fine. But control what you say next time." I smirked. Nagisa looked at me and blushed.

"Did I really say fuck me? Holy shit.." Nagisa whispered. I smirked and grabbed Nagisa by his chin. He blushed even more.

"Do you still want me to do it? Because I want you, and I need your love." I smirked. Nagisa panicked.

"K-Karma-kun! I.. No! I mean, yes! Wait, no. Wait, Karma!" Nagisa yelled. I smirked.

"We can go back to this conversation later. Right now, we have to take Ritsu to a hospital. We don't know if she's actually dead." I said. Nagisa gasped and punched me lightly again.

"You said she was dead! Karma-kun!" Nagisa complained. I laughed silently.

"Anyway, let's go before the crazy fangirls kill my amazing girlfriend~" I purred. Nagisa blushed. "I'm not a fucking girl nor am I your girlfriend. Let's go now." Nagisa glared. I laughed and then ran to Ritsu.

"U-Um, Karma-kun?" Nagisa asked. I turned back to him. "I called the police. What do you need?" I replied.

"I.. I can't pick up Ritsu.. P-Please don't laugh.. She's too heavy!" Nagisa complained. I burst out laughing, even though Nagisa told me not to. Nagisa kicked my legs.

"I-I'm sorry! But I'll carry Ritsu, if you promise to let me fuck you." I smirked. Nagisa jumped.

"K-Karma! F-Fine, I'll let you fuck me.. But then we have to get married and adopt some kids and-"

"Nagisa."

Nagisa looked at me. "W-What?" He asked. I face palmed. Realizing what he said, he jumped and hid his face in his arms.

"E-EH? K-KARMA-KUN, I SWEAR IT WAS ON ACCIDENT! I-I'M SORRY!" Nagisa screamed. I smirked as I picked up Ritsu.

"Come on Nagisa-chan, let's go." I said. Nagisa nodded and followed me to the ambulance that came.

~ ~ ~
Nagisa~

Probably Karma thinks I'm an idiot. I swear to god, I didn't mean to say all those things.

We were in the hospital, waiting for an update on Ritsu. Karma told me that Ritsu was dead, but I try not to think that she is. She's strong, so I'm sure she'll live.

"Nagisa." Karma said firmly. I looked at Karma, who was furiously blushing. I never seen him blush before, wow.

"Yes Karma-kun?" I answered. Karma looked back at me. "Don't make me regret this." Karma muttered. He grabbed my chin.