0.1

Isak woke up with a groan when he felt sun all over his face.He tried to roll to other side of bed but something was stopping him.Well,actually /someone/ was stopping him.He opened his eyes slowly and smiled to himself.The familiar scent and the familiar voice of the man of his life.

"Morning" Even whispered and moved even closer to Isak.Even always loved their cuddling.Isak was warm and felt like home to Even.

Isak rested his head against his neck and took a deep breath."Morning" he whispered softly.

Isak didnt even remember how they came back there.They both stayed quiet because they wanted to hold each other forever.

Then the door was knocked.

"Isak! You awake?"

Isak just groaned and looked at Even.He liked staring at his pretty face like that.Then he just closed his eyes and shook his head.

"No go away!" he shouted back.

Even laughed and he fixed Isak's messy hair.He just loved touching THE younger boy's hair.

Their night was great.They sat on Isak's bed they talked about everything.They even talked about their dream wedding.Nights like that were their favorite.They only had nights like that twice but still.

"It's been nearly a month are you aware?" Isak said and smiled up to him.They were dating for a month but only his friends knew about them.They weren't public.Isak was scared that their relationship would lose his magic.

"Mhm" Isak mumbled and just stared at the younger boy."Soon everyone will know" he said quietly.He meant it.He wanted everyone to know.He wanted Sonja to know that he found happiness with Isak.

Isak smiled to himself and grabbed his phone."Don't you dare to move" he said and then he took a selfie of them.Isak was smiling widely and Even was staring at him with love.

Then there was few text from his mum.Isak ignored them and sighed.

"She won't stop" he murmured quietly as he put his phone down.

Then Even remembered something.Something Isak said.

"I dont want mentally ill people around me"

But then suddenly Even's smile fade away and he sat down on the bed slowly.Isak could tell that something happened.

"Even?" he asked slowly and sat down like him and grabbed his hand.His hands were so cold.Even looked at him and pulled his hand away softly.

"I need to go" he said quickly.Then he stood up and got dressed.When he was done he smiled to Isak and then kissed his lips slowly.

"See you tomorrow Peter Pan"

And then he left.Isak was confused.One moment he was talking about getting married and another moment he was just as cold as a stone.He took a deep breath and watched Even leave his room,his house.

"I didnt know Even was here" Eskild walked in the room with a smirk.

"Why did he leave?" another question came up.Isak just sighed,even Isak didnt know.

"Dunno,just said he wanted to leave" he murmured.Eskild could see that Isak was sad.He should've been happy,he thought.

"Come have dinner with us?" Eskild asked and bit his lips.He knew the answer.Isak just shook his head and grabbed his phone.

A text from Even.

"Meet me at the coffee shop which we went last thursday. Love u."

Even is the most confusing guy ever,Isak thought and stood up to get ready.But he knew something was wrong with Even.He was going to find out sooner or later.

Hello guys get ready to be sad and happy because that's what i will give you. I know that chapter is not the best but still!!!!

pls dont forget to vote and comment if you liked!!