1.5

"Dear Isak,the love of my life,

I know this will break your heart but I dont feel the same anymore.This sign shit made me realize.I dont want to be with you anymore.It was a phase.I just wanted to be happy but seems liike i can't for some reason.I'm so sorry for everything. And dont think that i didnt love you.I loved you.I really loved you but it's over.I hope you be happier without me.

All the love,Even."

Isak didnt believe what he had just read.He tried to breath but he just couldnt breath right.He wanted to cry but Eskilde was standing there and staring at him.Eskild was sad too.He was in love with Even and Isak's love.He was telling everyone that they were going to marry soon and things like that.He was devastated but not as much as Isak was.

"Isak wanna talk abou-" Eskild couldnt finish his sentence.Isak went to his room and locked it.He couldnt believe it.He couldnt believe that he just left him.He thought Even loved him.

He laid down on the bed and began to cry.He couldn't just hold it anymore.His heart was hurting.

**

20 days later.

Isak tried to forget him but he was everywhere.He saw him everywhere but he was gone.He had to forget him.He had to get him out of his head.

He even dated with Emma.He hated her but he just didnt know what to do.He was a mess.Emma was good to him but it wasnt enough.He broke up with her after 3 days.

He didn't like the way she looked at him.It wasnt familiar.It wasnt Even.

2 months  later.

Eskild was trying to help.He was trying to help his bestfriend but Isak was just studying hard so he could finish highschool with a good grade and then get the fuck out of that town.He wanted to leave that town.It reminded of him Even.He missed him so much.He tried to text him and call him but he figured out that he changed his number.

He hated him for leaving him.He hated him because he loved him too much.

5 months later.

Isak was slowly being himself again.He was going out with his friends and he was smiling like he used to.But part of him was missing.Actually part of him left him months ago.He couldnt forget it.He couldnt make his heart hurt stop.

He worked so hard for getting a good grade and he got it.He was graduating that year and he was going to leave that town.He was going to forget Even completely.It was the last week of the school.

He was lying down on the bed and listening some trash music.Actually he called them trash because they reminded him of Even.He couldnt stop listening that song.He wanted though.

"There is another letter for you Isak" Eskild said and threw it to him.

"You know there's social media and smart phones" he murmured and sighed."Nevermind I'm gonna watch my tv series" he said and he walked back to the living room.

Isak laughed and grabbed the letter and opened it slowly.He closed his eyes because he didnt want it to happen.Not after those  months.

He took a deep breath and began to read.

"Dear Isak,the love of my life

I lied.I lied when I said I didnt love you anymore.I lied when i said I wanted it to end.I still love you.Those months were like a hell to me.I went Africa with my mum.I tried to make myself believe that I didnt love you anymore but I couldnt do that.

You want to know why I did that.That's simple.I wanted people to accept you again.I know you have goals for collage.I couldnt ruin it for you.I know its stupid but its just how i think.I love you.

If you still feel something for me..just open the window.I'm standing right there,waiting for you.

Love,Even."

Isak frowned and took a deep breath.He didnt know what to do.He stood up and walked to his window,opening it slowly.Even was standing there.He was wearing his white hoodie and he was wearing his beanie.He was there.Isak began to cry.Isak didnt have rights to hurt him like that but seeing him right there made his heart flutter.

Even looked at him and bit his lips.It was obvious that he cried too.

**

HELLO PEOPLE I TRIED DIFFERENT THINGS IN THAT EPISODE I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

WHAT SHOULD ISAK DO??? SHOULD HE GO TO EVEN OR MAKE HIM SUFFER LIKE HE DID TO HIM.. 

ANY WAYYYYYYYY VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE CHAP.

LOVE U