1.7

Isak hated himself for forgiving him in a short time because Even made him sad and wait like a year.But he couldn't resist his heart.He loved Even and he knew he was his soulmate.He believed in soulmates and he felt that Even was his soulmate even though he kept breaking Isak's heart.

After they spent their time in the pool doing literally nothing but kissing and touching each other, they went back to Isak's place.It was like the old times but Isak felt better.

They got in from the window and Isak closed it as Even sat down on the bed.Eskild knew where they were but Even missed getting in from the window.When Isak sat down on the bed Eskild heard sounds of their footsteps.

"Isak? you here?" he called out and Isak just sighed and stood up."I'll talk to him and come back here okay?" he whispered and he walked out of the room and Eskild was waiting fro him in the kitchen with his arms crossed around his chest.

"Well you're gonna tell me everything, I know everything" he said and looked at him with a smirk on his face.He was in love with Even and Isak's love and even Even hurt Isak so bad he wanted them to be together.

"Okay you remember we went to swim and kissed for the first time? So that owner called me and said we need to talk and we went there,well I went there alone because Jonas had things to do" he said and took a deep breath.

"That was all Even's plan.He gave my ring back and we are back together now" he said.He didnt want to give details of how they kissed and made love after a year.

Eskild laughed loudly and hugged Isak.

"Oh my god finally!" he said loudly but Isak put his hand over Eskild's mouth and smiled to himself.He loved Eskild,he was a great friend.

"Okay shut your mouth Eskild" he said and shook his head.

"He is in my room now and now if you let us we will spend our time together" he said and he hugged Eskild quickly and walked to his room.

Even was laying down on his bed and he was watching the ceiling and he heard everything about their conversation.

"Eskild is happier than us,huh?" he asked and Isak just lay down beside him and laughed.

"Sometimes i think he is in love with you" he whispered and he put his face in his neck and Even pulled him closer to himself.Isak  missed his smell and it was like a dream to him.He was scared to wake up.

"If this is a dream I'll find you and kill you" he whispered and Even just caressed Isak's hair and shook his head.

"Nothing is dream anymore,we'll get married and you'll be mine forever" he whispered and then  he felt Isak's tears against his skin.

Even didn't do anything.He just held him closer.

**

Jonas,Mahdi and Magnus were hanging at Jonas' house and they were drinking.Suddenly Jonas thought something.

"Guys,what if we throw a party for Even and Isak?They deserve it and also we're graduating soon" he said and Magnus nodded.

"Yeah,great idea,Vilde is coming too right?" he asked and sipped his beer.

Mahdi just groaned and looked at him.He wanted to see Vilde he didnt care Even and Isak.But the thing is Magnus loved Even.He even hugged Even so tight when he noticed he was talking to Even.

"Okay then i will talk with Vilde and we will do something with kosegruppa" he said and they all sipped their beers.They were happy to see Isak happy and Even made him happy.

**

HELLO EVERYONE

THANKS FOR 1K VOTE AND 19K READING 

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE CAPT.

P.S: WOULD YOU READ IF I WRITE ANOTHER EVAK STORY OR LARRY STORY ON THIS ACCOUNT. PLEASE COMMENT XX