1.9

It was two months after the party.They learned that Emma did that because she just couldn't forget Isak.She was obsessive.Everyone thought she moved away but clearly it wasn't true.She was back in town.

They tried to talk to her but she was just running away from them.It was weird but they let it go.They were planning something bigger than her useless actions.Isak was moving in with Even.They decided it when Noora came back to the town.She was completely devastated the fact that William cheated on her. She wasn't eating and she was just staying with Isak in her old room,Isak's new room.This was something they both didnt like.

The first week Noora came

Isak and Even went to police station and they were held there untill they found out they werent on drugs.Emma told them that they were using drugs on that party.They were only drunk.

"Are you feeling okay?" Even wrapped an arm around drunk Isak and kissed his temple.Isak was just looking away,he wasnt doing anything and then Even stopped walking and cupped his cheeks.

"Isak? Baby just look at me are you okay?" he asked worriedly and then Isak just closed his eyes and threw up all over Even.

Even carried him to his house only to see Noora crying on the couch,Eskild trying to calm her down.Linn was drinking coffee on the couch and watching them.

"Noora,welcome" Even said quietly,walking to Isak's room and placing him down on the bed.He changed his clothes and kissed his forehead softly and walked back to livingroom.

"He said he was sleeping with that girl for a week,Eskild" she said and sobbed.She was a mess.

"Well I knew there was something wrong with him,Noora he's just not right for you" he said,rubbing her back.

"He cheated on you? That's-" Even walked in and sighed.He didnt know what to do.He was just standing there.

"I need to stay here Eskild" Noora said and Eskild just bit his lips.

"Okay" he said and sighed.They didnt have enough room but they would figure it out.

After a week and 2 days later

William wrote to Noora too much.She never texted back.She was so sad.She wouldnt get over him.Even was coming too much to see Isak and this situation was not good for Noora.When she saw how they love each other made him even more depressed.

"Can you guys be more quiet? I'm trying to watch a movie" she snapped when she walked in the room.Even and Isak were talking and laughing loudly.They never thought they interrupted her.

"Eva,can you be less pissed?" Isak groaned and he just sat down on the bed.He was fed up.

"Less pissed? Isak Even is always here and i cant even be in my own room anymore" she said and sighed.

Even just frowned and looked at them."I should go" he said softly and he kissed Isak's lips softly before he walked out of the door.

Isak was pissed now.

"Your room?Noora it's my room since you left" he said and he shook his head.

"You can't be just that rude to my boyfriend he did nothing wrpng he just helped you" he snapped and he grabbed his phone.

"Maybe its time me to have my room back" she said and walked back.Isak just sat there,thinking about it.He felt like he was a guest there.

To Even:

I can't stay here anymore.

From Even:

What?What happened after I left?

To Even:

Noora said she wants her room back.Where would i go?I wont go live with my parents Even.

From Even:

You'll move in with me.I would never let you be alone you know that.I love you.

Isak didnt reply.He knew he was right to fall in love with him.He was the right guy.

A month later

"Guys,when everyone here,can we talk about something?" Isak said and he sat down on the couch and he looked at everyone and watched them sitting down.

"Yes Isak?" Eskild said and smiled.Noora apologized after saying things to them but still she thought like that.

"I'm moving out" he said softly and then Linn frowned.

"Where?" she asked and crossed her arms.Noora took a deep breath and the shook her head.

"Is it because of me?" she said and Isak just bit his lips.

"Kinda Noora but it'll be better for us believe me" he said and sighed.

"I'm moving out with Even,we'll live together" he said and Eskild smiled widely.He was so happy for them but having Isak away from them would be so empty and sad.

"So I'm getting my room back" Noora said softly,looking down.

**

hey guys.

my last  chapter was shitty.im sorry about that.

pleasE VOTE AND COMMENT

PLS COMMENT

PLS

PLS

PLS

PLS

I LOVE YOU