2.2

After a few minutes both Isak and Even were sitting on the couch and Even looked really nervous.He knew that moment would come.He knew he had to tell Isak earlier but this happened instead.He had to face him now.

"I want to hear all of the story" Isak said suddenly,looking at Even with red and puffy eyes.He didnt know why he was crying.He just hated when someone lied to him.He hated when the love of his life lied to him.

Even nodded as he took a deep breath."I'll tell you everyting,I promise" he said softly.Isak didnt reply.He just nodded and looked at him.

"Before I moved here,I met Mikael in my old school" he said softly and he began to paly with his own fingers nervously.

"We were hanging out too much and because of him i met with Sana and her brother" he said but that information was not really nessesary.

"I felt something to Mikael,I didnt know I liked boys then and I wanted to make a move which I did" he said softly,closing his eyes and remembering everything again and again.

"We were in the club when I kissed him and he kissed me back.I thought I found the one then but I was wrong,so wrong Isak" he said,checking Isak.He was listening him and just nodding his head.He didnt know what to say.

"We dated like a month and then I caught him cheating on me,also he is a muslim and his mother found about us and you know good things never happen in that situation." he continued.

"Then I got depressed because they made me read the Quran and said I was going to hell because I liked boys" he laughed,shaking his head.

"That's why I moved here,I needed to get away.Then I learned that they moved here and he texted me saying he was sorry and some shit.I was dealing with this and I know I needed to tell you but I just couldnt do it,I was scared" he whispered.Isak knew he was right.He was scared.

"Good back story but I need to know what happened when you went to bar" he whispered."I dont care about the time when you dated him,I need to know what happened when I was in your fucking life" he said and bit his lips.His voice was shaky.

"I was drunk-I dont think something happened I just remember waking up at Sana's" he whispered."I wouldnt cheat on you Isak,I love you" he said and he moved closer to him and he just grabbed his hands and caressed it slowly.

Isak was all ready to forget everything anyway.He wrapped his arms around Even and hugged him as he closed his eyes tightly.

"No more lies" he whispered as Even hugged him tightly and pulled him closer to himself.

"No more lies" he repeated anad they stayed like that.

**

Next day Isak woke up in Even's arm.They were cuddling and Isak needed to get ready and go to school as he had an exam that day.He kissed Even's lips quickly and he got ready quickly.He didnt want to wake him up.Instead he wrote a note and put it down beside him saying:

"I need to go.Wish me luck for my exam.Love you"

When he went to school he saw Sana and she looked rather sad or disturbed.

"Morning" Isak said softly and sighed.Before she said anything he put his hand over his shoulder and smiled.

"I talked with Evan...Everythings fine" he said and Sana shrugged,nodding.

"Great.But know that Mikael still feels something towards him" he murmured and sighed.They both began to walk towards the classroom.Isak hated this situation.He even wanted to talk with Mikael.Maybe he could.

**

To:Mikael

I talked with Even.I know everything.Also I know that he loves me.So your era is finished.Just stay away from our relationship I guess.Thanks. - 3:06pm

From:Mikael

Excuse me? 3:09pm

To:Mikael

You can read.Bye.

**

Isak knew he didnt have to text him bu he couldnt help himself.He couldnt help the way he felt about Mikael.He really didnt like him.After his exam he was walking to his house when he saw someone was coming to him.He looked around and then stopped.They stopped in front of Isak.Isak just tried to move away.

"Excuse me,can you just-" then one of them pushed him away.

"Well we cant" he said as he laughed and pushed him away again and others were around Isak.He was shocked.He just tried to push them and then he heard a voice.

"What's going on?!"

It was Jonas.Jonas,Magnus and Mahdi were running towards them.

"Well,I really dont know these gentlemen just stopped by" Isak said and shrugged.He didnt know them but then they moved away from the way and Mikael was coming towards them.

"Yeah we just wanted to talk" he said as he crossed his arms around his chest.

Jonas was about to say something but then a voice interrupted them.

"I don't think so,Mikael"

It was Even's voice and he was standing behind Isak and Jonas with Sana.They were both smirking.Mikael frowned and he just groaned.

"Let's go" he said quietly as him and his friends backed away and left.He really didnt expected this.He thought taking Isak down would be easy.

**

HEY PEOPLE HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER OF THIS STOOOORY.

ALSO I WANT TO SAY THAT I MAKE A LOT OF TYPOS IM SORRY FOR THAT IM A LOSER

LETS HAVE 10 COMMENTS AND ILL SHARE THE NEW CHAPTER.

I LOVE YOU,THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.I APPRECIATE IT TOO MUCH <3