Chapter 7: There Was A Domain of Zoras?

We had made it out of the Twilight Realm sound. Midna had stopped us once more to give us food for our trip around Hyrule, estimating that we'd travel for at least a week with the same amount of people in our group.

Linda paused as we tried to go on, trudging through the hot sand. "I feel something." she mumbled. She lifted her hand, and black, square-like particles arose from her hand, creating some type of portal above our heads. "I remembered," she began, "what my mother taught me about making portals to travel from one place to the other. They've disappeared over the years, but I can sense their presence. We should be able to travel more efficiently now."

Father nodded and directed everyone to stand under it. In a matter of seconds, Linda had twirled daintily upwards and we had reappeared in Lake Hylia. "Ta da! See? I told you that I could be of some use!" she boasted.

"Thanks, Linda." I replied.

I surveyed the area. The glittering and gleaming sunlight on the water was exquisite, and the waterfall sparkled as drops of river water crashed into the lake. The grass twinkled, almost, with the wetness of the morning dew, and the sky lay over all of us, as if it were a protective blanket. The wind sighed past my face briefly. I was sure that there was something we were supposed to be looking for. Something important...

Ten minutes had passed. Father and the Knight-Captains had been checking over the map and checking off each area we'd visited. Agitha and Bandeena splashed their feet in the lake, while the rest of the thieves sat chatting in a surprisingly neat circle. "Where haven't we gone yet?" Almera groaned. "I haven't slept in two days and I could pass out any minute!"

Julia grabbed her head and rubbed it gently. "Meri, shush. None of us have slept in two days. We're all tired. The most we can do is sip on some potion Agitha told me about. She says that it keeps you from being overly tired for a longer amount of time." I was guessing that 'Meri' was what Julia called Almera for short. Almera wriggled out of Julia's grip suddenly, and moved toward Agitha swiftly.

Agitha, being startled, squeaked and moved away. Almera furiously began tearing throughout Agi's purse and stopped abruptly with a gasp. Julia and I heard it and ran over to her. "What happened?" I asked, huffing a lone strand of blond away from my face.

She picked the peculiar item up and sighed in satisfactory, raising a bottle with a liquid in it. "Is this the potion she told you about?!" Julia, seeming utterly unimpressed, nodded. "Weeeeeee~!" she cried in sheer joy.

Agitha chuckled. "You may have some, Almera. Just three sips, okay?" she warned. Almera thrust a thumb-up at her and beamed at the orchid-color potion. As she opened the top she laughed. It smelled of raspberries. After moments of hesitation, she took the three sips of the bottle and handed it back to Agitha.

"That's really good!" she exclaimed, as if she'd never drank a raspberry-flavored liquid before. At least, I'm sure she has. Agitha took a few sips, and passed it to Julia and Bandeena, who did the same. Soon everyone had got some of it and only a very small amount of the potion remained in the bottle.

Father had described to us a place close by Lake Hylia that we hadn't explored yet. Linda, with her warping powers, recreated another transporting vortex that hastily took us to the queer area. It was a truly wondrous place. There was much water, many cliffs (steep and very small), and even another waterfall. The sun shined down on where the body of water and the cascade met.

"Welcome to Zora's domain, Your Graces." a girl sighed behind us. I tried not to be rude, but I jumped back a bit at the sight of her. I had never seen anything so bizarre in my life. The girl had fins and flippers, and even gills on the side of her head and her midriff. What was more unusual was that there was a strange tail hanging off of the back off her head. She held a large lance-like stick that uncannily matched her appearance, and a helmet that favored the head of a fish in her left arm.